I have a friend who is legit a PSL 2

LordNorwood

LordNorwood

This Too Shall Pass
To put it more specifically he's a relative of one of my closest friends.
I legit hope he never finds this place or ever learns anything about PSL.
Just thought about this shit today and what I would do if he asked me about this shit, I would probably just tell him bluepills tbh and pretend I didn't know about any of this stuff.
I already feel suicidal enough and I'm around average.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, Justttt and Kade
slayer

• So Sad
Reactions: LordNorwood
Why are so humans so fucking ugly?

Other animals dont have ugly tigers, or ugly wolves, or ugly zebras

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RAITEIII, john2, toolateforme and 4 others

Other animals aren't nearly as social as us, we are the most socially inclined animals on the planet. I honestly think this is the reason.

• +1
Reactions: Justttt and Deleted member 2426
G6EDSIb.png

• JFL

cope. animals differ in their craniofacial development in a similar capacity to humans. we just notice it less because we are sentient humans and not tigers, wolves or zebras. the other reason is that possibly their genetic variance is less than humans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and LordNorwood
cope. animals differ in their craniofacial development in a similar capacity to humans. we just notice it less because we are sentient humans and not tigers, wolves or zebras. the other reason is that possibly their genetic variance is less than humans
Animals themselves probably care much less because they are not socialized to give as much of a shit about this
Sounds autistic to put it like that but yeh

Animals themselves probably care much less because they are not socialized to give as much of a shit about this
Sounds autistic to put it like that but yeh
If a lion is autistic and weak he's killed off by the slayer Chad lion, who then proceeds to have a harem. If a human is autistic they allow him to live while he drinks coke and plays CoD all day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: john2, Alt Number 3, Justttt and 1 other person
If a lion is autistic and weak he's killed off by the slayer Chad lion, who then proceeds to have a harem. If a human is autistic they allow him to live while he drinks coke and plays CoD all day
....and that's a good thing!

• +1
Reactions: Justttt
How does he do with women though ? Could be slayer

• +1
How does he do with women though ? Could be slayer
He's 27 and has never been with a woman. I know that for a fact. I'm like 95% sure he's KHHV. He is tall though, around 6'3, but with a bad frame.

GIVE HIM BLUEPILL VERSIONS OF BLACKPILL ADIVE.

"BRO JUST MEW FOR BETTER HEALTH BRO"

"CHEW FOR BETTER GUT"

"BRO GET MSE FOR BETTER SIGHT"

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and LordNorwood
I’m gonna find him and blackpill him

• JFL
GIVE HIM BLUEPILL VERSIONS OF BLACKPILL ADIVE.

"BRO JUST MEW FOR BETTER HEALTH BRO"

"CHEW FOR BETTER GUT"

"BRO GET MSE FOR BETTER SIGHT"
Forgot tie rope around neck to meet gandy

• JFL
he needs to hold frame bro

• +1
Blackpill him before he starts approaching women and gets put behind the bars.

• So Sad
It is what it is

• So Sad
It is what it is
I want to help him somehow but I don't want to ruin his mentality and make him depressed.
So far what I've been doing is building up his confidence about his height and encouraging him to lift and put on muscle (he doesn't want to).
Idk what else to do. I was considering trying to set him up with his looks match but that might be going too far.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
I want to help him somehow but I don't want to ruin his mentality and make him depressed.
So far what I've been doing is building up his confidence about his height and encouraging him to lift and put on muscle (he doesn't want to).
Idk what else to do. I was considering trying to set him up with his looks match but that might be going too far.

ask if she wants to meet girls. If he say yes, just answer "go ahead then".

Until 20 yo i didnt care about females, sex and any other similar shit at all. I was a fat lazy gamer motherfucker who went to hs-college and played games the rest of the day. When i started to care about woman, i didnt even try to approach or do some shit because i knew i was fat with a pizza face. Thankfully i wasnt so ugly after losing some weight.

The point is: if he cares, he will try and he will fail, and then he will change or be more open to advices. Everyone needs to swallow the pills by themselves tbh

• +1