i have a girlfriend but a incel mentality

swt

swt

schizoposting messiah
i feel like it’s more of self isolation atp, i have a terrible mentality of the average .is user it’s terrible i know i’m a loser but it’s something i can’t let go of

also the fact i’m 18 and deprived of sex doesn’t help im genuinely so angry cuz not even my girlfriend opens her legs for me while other dudes younger than me that are in highschool are slaying, i will never get to slay bitches i’ve been dating her for a whole year now and she hasn’t let me tap not even once

her mother is very strict and tracks her like crazy which it’s partially not rly her fault but deep down if she wanted to have sex with me she would find a way, she doesn’t care it’s like i don’t even turn her on.

i hate women, i love but hate her too, i hate them all even the ones related to me, the only time i ever had sex was because a shitskin ltb RAPED me while i was at a vulnerable time of my life and i was only 13-14 years old. i hate them they’re devils

i’m sick of being ugly on top of that i’m sick of girls, i used to grab attention when i had piercings and shit but without them and without the high effort of dressing super different they don’t even look my way, and i feel like my girlfriend only fell for me because of the way i used to dress and my overall nichemaxxing. but i don’t have my piercings or anything anymore and nothing even feels the same, my natural self grabs no attention from women they don’t look my way they find my disgusting.

women look at me like i’m such a bother for just existing, i accidentally touched (didn’t even bump, just slightly touched) a shitskin foid today as i was walking and she starred me down with such hate and disgust in her eyes until i said sorry, i apologized just to be polite since it’s how i was raised, and she didn’t even say it’s okay she still kept looking at me with disgust in her face.

i’m sick of being this way all i ever wanted was to be loved for ME and not for my clothes, all i ever wanted was to be handsome and have sex as often as everyone else. i’m so sick and tired and i’m not even kidding when i say this i might actually have to go ER

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vermilioncore, raleqtambrobret and NoReedemingFeature
i feel like it’s more of self isolation atp, i have a terrible mentality of the average .is user it’s terrible i know i’m a loser but it’s something i can’t let go of

also the fact i’m 18 and deprived of sex doesn’t help im genuinely so angry cuz not even my girlfriend opens her legs for me while other dudes younger than me that are in highschool are slaying, i will never get to slay bitches i’ve been dating her for a whole year now and she hasn’t let me tap not even once

her mother is very strict and tracks her like crazy which it’s partially not rly her fault but deep down if she wanted to have sex with me she would find a way, she doesn’t care it’s like i don’t even turn her on.

i hate women, i love but hate her too, i hate them all even the ones related to me, the only time i ever had sex was because a shitskin ltb RAPED me while i was at a vulnerable time of my life and i was only 13-14 years old. i hate them they’re devils

i’m sick of being ugly on top of that i’m sick of girls, i used to grab attention when i had piercings and shit but without them and without the high effort of dressing super different they don’t even look my way, and i feel like my girlfriend only fell for me because of the way i used to dress and my overall nichemaxxing. but i don’t have my piercings or anything anymore and nothing even feels the same, my natural self grabs no attention from women they don’t look my way they find my disgusting.

women look at me like i’m such a bother for just existing, i accidentally touched (didn’t even bump, just slightly touched) a shitskin foid today as i was walking and she starred me down with such hate and disgust in her eyes until i said sorry, i apologized just to be polite since it’s how i was raised, and she didn’t even say it’s okay she still kept looking at me with disgust in her face.

i’m sick of being this way all i ever wanted was to be loved for ME and not for my clothes, all i ever wanted was to be handsome and have sex as often as everyone else. i’m so sick and tired and i’m not even kidding when i say i’m gonna go ER soon if nothing gets better and the first person who’s gonna meet god will be my current girlfriend
Cope nigga

When i was with vianna i wasnt a mentally ill incel

and i’d have sent this one .is but even those losers don’t claim me because i got raped and they said it counts as sex and they perminantly banned me

i’m sick of being this way all i ever wanted was to be loved for ME and not for my clothes, all i ever wanted was to be handsome and have sex as often as everyone else. i’m so sick and tired and i’m not even kidding when i say i’m gonna go ER soon if nothing gets better and the first person who’s gonna meet god will be my current girlfriend
Just use her to practise sex then it wont work long term wit the mentality u have.

Imagine being in a sexless relationship at 18

Friend haver ramblings
0 care

Friend haver ramblings
0 care
i don’t even have friends she’s the only person i even have i sat alone my whole highschool years and don’t even have people on my phone as an right now

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
Sexhavers discussing about mentalceldom

i don’t even have friends she’s the only person i even have i sat alone my whole highschool years and don’t even have people on my phone as an right now
Same. Still mogs me by being close to a girl

• +1
Reactions: swt
why dont u leave that girl and nichemaxx again

From this thread "I don't have any problems with girls", "my girlfriend is really pretty lowkey stacylite/stacy". So which is it faggot? @Klasik616