I have a hatred for all humans on this earth

D

Deleted member 5522

dont be jealous asshole
Incels included. I hate this world. The only thing I have in common with incels is being an incel. Most incels are autistic faggots into academia who I cannot relate to. I cannot relate to looksmaxxers either honestly. I hate all normies as they make me sick and I hate their hedonism and lack of awareness. I hate my family as when I try to explain my inceldom to them I am dismissed. I have semi black pilled mother by making it a race issue but she is still very much clueless about the plight of mixed race males. Our plight is worse than the Jews in WW2 or the blacks in 1800's United States.

I see Stacy today realizing that she lives a life so full of pleasure and hedonism that I cannot even begin to comprehend. I see myself different from everyone.

The only person I can relate to in this world fully is Elliot Rodger. His life is a copy of mine. Same story different costumes. In a way I believe my conscious and circumstances is the same as Elliot's. Nobody else have I ever related to more. But he is unfortunately dead now.

I hate you all.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 9699, owlofathena and 4 others
I love you

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: JMax, Copeful and Deleted member 5522
Dis is y u Incel

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 5522
Elliot Rodger was a low IQ faggot with a completely twisted reality. I read his manifesto.
It is over for you tbh. I would do the brendio if i was u or go ER (stream it)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 9380 and 1 other person
There there what's the matter

no but on a serious note tbh I agree lol, it took me long to realize that there's no one out there that I can fully relate to. even people who I think I'm close to are nothing like me, I think the ultimate blackpill is realizing that no one can save or comfort you but yourself, and not everyone is capable of that

• +1
Reactions: JMax, Deleted member 9380 and Deleted member 5522
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
Nobody nobody has ever accepted me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
Over if you don’t love everyone.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5522