I have a major question and need advice

D

Deleted member 8053

Iron
Im looking into dht blockers. Im 15, 5'9. You might say that you need dht for your crotch area developments and hair but im really developed already. Ive had a 7 inch penis since i was like 12 and im a have hair all over me and its growing fast, i can grow a full beard. Even with this my face looks like a girl and is extreamly feminine, my frame is also not masculine. Should i be taking dht blocker? Or what should i be taking to get rid of my feminine frame and face

• JFL
Reactions: Bewusst
Have you ever checked your hormone levels? Maybe do that first.

Im looking into dht blockers. Im 15, 5'9. You might say that you need dht for your crotch area developments and hair but im really developed already. Ive had a 7 inch penis since i was like 12 and im a have hair all over me and its growing fast, i can grow a full beard. Even with this my face looks like a girl and is extreamly feminine, my frame is also not masculine. Should i be taking dht blocker? Or what should i be taking to get rid of my feminine frame and face
You clearly aren't done developing yet. See you in 2-3 years. If you're worried, get your hormone levels checked. Other than that, follow the usual pubertymaxing advice and wait.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Strafe
bruh, DHT masculinizes you, you want to increase DHT if you looks feminine, not block it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946 and Baldingman1998
You clearly aren't done developing yet. See you in 2-3 years. If you're worried, get your hormone levels checked. Other than that, follow the usual pubertymaxing advice and wait.
whats the general puberty maxxing advice haha

are you indian my man? just curious

no white

Get this weak larper out of here mods

• +1
Reactions: manletofpeace81
anthing else

Who let u on dht blockers at age 15?

What kind of dumb question is this?
> my frame is also not masculine
> Should i be taking dht blocker?

giphy.gif