I have a major symmetry, but idk what's the main reason behind it?

K

kiran_gg101

Iron
I have a major symmetry, but idk what's the main reason behind it. My upper teeth and lower teeth are misaligned. Whenever I try to bring my teeths together only 3-4 teeth touch together and rest don't. Is this a bite problem or any maxilla problem? Like of my jaw side or bone looks bigger than another idk what's it

Attachments

• IMG_20240825_000150.jpg
    IMG_20240825_000150.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240825_000239.jpg
    IMG_20240825_000239.jpg
    386.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, lestoa and Snowskinned
asymmetry should be the least of your worries

• Hmm...
Reactions: Snowskinned
bru dont worry u htn

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight and Snowskinned
Pretty sure orthodontics help with assymetry

The other question is the reason for that and won't it revert back after the braces? Need an expert, who is not a jewish doctor, wanting to steal your money

your narrow palate is a way bigger issue

Yeah ik that I am doing thumbpulling and all. Maybe will get a mse in future
Thumbpulling ain't gonna help you, I don't think you can even fit both thumbs on your palate

Thumbpulling ain't gonna help you, I don't think you can even fit both thumbs on your palate
Yeah ur right i barely can but I am trying I man as much i can. What's other i can do without any mse or surgery?

Go to an orthodontist if its annoying you

you don’t need an orthodontist just use my guide for 2 weeks and it’ll be completely fixed

imagine the breath the poor orthodontist has to smell

jokes aside u are VERY symmetrical comparing u to the average person. most people are asymmetric but u are very barely

One question is there, we have to push the longer side of jaw? Or what? I think it should be shorter side r8?
yep you push on the longer side, it works because there’s a muscle near the ear that by being loose makes your jaw tilt the opposite way, by that muscle being tighter it brings the jaw towards that side again

yep you push on the longer side, it works because there’s a muscle near the ear that by being loose makes your jaw tilt the opposite way, by that muscle being tighter it brings the jaw towards that side again
Ok u mean i have to push on the long side. I will do that

• +1
Reactions: chinprojectiongod
I have a major symmetry, but idk what's the main reason behind it. My upper teeth and lower teeth are misaligned. Whenever I try to bring my teeths together only 3-4 teeth touch together and rest don't. Is this a bite problem or any maxilla problem? Like of my jaw side or bone looks bigger than another idk what's it

get a palate expander
reason? your palate is too small and if you were going for a hollow cheek it will help u out