I have a new found respect for narcissists

D

Deleted member 21182

No face for your fucked up mind
As someone who is delusional narcissistic myself it might be strange but I didn’t like narcissists

But lately I realised a pattern and the likelihood of a narcissist getting something done is extremely high

U see guys like @ascendedd who got told off by everyone but never gave up and saw himself as better even tho so many ppl told him he’d not make it

And this pattern goes on to every forum chad and even irl

You’ll never see someone who hates themselves like some users here and all the sudden ascend to chad

If ur not a narcissist chances are u give up easy because u don’t see urself as special or better

Narcissists will not listen to anyone but themselves and even tho that will have its negatives I believe in the long run if u can filter out the good and bad from ppls advice being narcy will be better

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Endocrinemaxxer, Rimaxtis and 9 others
It’s like that Andrew Tate mentality even tho I don’t agree with everything he says

He clearly sees himself as better than everyone else and that leads him to never giving up

I remember being shat on by @Blackgymmax in 2 separate threads, brutal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, datboijj, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
As someone who is delusional narcissistic myself it might be strange but I didn’t like narcissists

But lately I realised a pattern and the likelihood of a narcissist getting something done is extremely high

U see guys like @ascendedd who got told off by everyone but never gave up and saw himself as better even tho so many ppl told him he’d not make it

You’ll never see someone who hates themselves like some users here and all the sudden ascend to chad

If ur not a narcissist chances are u give up easy because u don’t see urself as special or better

Narcissists will not listen to anyone but themselves and even tho that will have its negatives I believe in the long run if u can filter out the good and bad from ppls advice being narcy will be better
People think being ugly as shit as a black dude is normal so retarded mayocels thought I was some top tier htn just because I went to the gym.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, horizontallytall, Deleted member 21661 and 3 others
You just like Sagittarius men OP

People think being ugly as shit as a black dude is normal so retarded mayocels thought I was some top tier htn just because I went to the gym.
You mog

You just like Sagittarius men OP
I truly hate

ppl like @Crestfallen95 or @Manletmachine zero fucking respect for niggas like these

Honestly i just hope they are playing a forum persona because men like them are never gonna amount to anything

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BongMog, horizontallytall, Deleted member 21735 and 1 other person

I’d argue it’s a must for all great men to have narcissism. It just needs to be tempered with realism. Theres a lot of curries on here who are narcissistic, but unrealistic.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, zura and Deleted member 21182
First good post I've seen from you tbh
I am a narcy fuck but not because I see myself as special but because most people around me are such retards, ignorants, losers and subhumans that the sole thought of other people putting me on their level disgusts me

I also made a thread about how being nice to normies by lowering yourself will lead to nothing, you have to show no mercy to those rats.

Claim your rightful place

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Primalsplit and Deleted member 21182
I truly hate

ppl like @Crestfallen95 or @Manletmachine zero fucking respect for niggas like these

Honestly i just hope they are playing a forum persona because men like them are never gonna amount to anything
I couldn't agree more. :feelshmm:

Very same mindset and experience here @JovenCansao . I noticed this thing thta how many members in this forum have similar traits to each other

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao and Deleted member 21182
Congrats on your first successful post

Anyway you’re right. I do think Im better than everyone. Also, narcissism runs in the family. You get it from your parents.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
This forum has many high iq blacks not gonna like like @Blackgymmax
,@Kamui @Aloha , u used to think blacks are complete retards due to cultural stereotypes

This forum has many high iq blacks not gonna like like @Blackgymmax

,@Kamui @Aloha , u used to think blacks are complete retards due to cultural stereotypes
BGM is anything but high IQ bruv 💀 (no offense)

Also me saying normie blacks are retards isn’t racist, it’s just an observation through years of interaction

• +1
Nah by high iq i mean observation capability and manipulation(social iq),not high logical pattern finding capability although its a part of actual human iq like memory and shit
BGM is anything but high IQ bruv 💀 (no offense)

Also me saying normie blacks are retards isn’t racist, it’s just an observation through years of interaction

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
Nah by high iq i mean observation capability and manipulation(social iq),not high logical pattern finding capability although its a part of actual human iq like memory and shit
BGM has none of those mate :lul: I’m sorry to tell you, 99% of the people on this forum don’t

• +1
BGM has none of those mate :lul: I’m sorry to tell you, 99% of the people on this forum don’t
Still i think @Aloha , @Iasacrko ,@MoggerGaston has capability of deep understanding complicated topics also @BrahminBoss ,that youbg lad @Iasacrko seems to even have the patience to learn new things and correct it ,atleast what i observed

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Still i think @Aloha , @Iasacrko ,@MoggerGaston has capability of deep understanding complicated topics also @BrahminBoss ,that youbg lad @Iasacrko seems to even have the patience to learn new things and correct it ,atleast what i observed
Not hard to appear that way when you’re not a shitposting schizo and someone who actually has basic empathy and understanding for other people

• +1
Not hard to appear that way when you’re not a shitposting schizo and someone who actually has basic empathy and understanding for other people
Yeah ,but the place i live lacks people like this a lot tbh lol or maybe i meet less people tbh