I have a phobia of smelling people

dopaminebeyondfried

dopaminebeyondfried

brain rot
Anytime someone walks past me I'm afraid of smelling their BO so I hold my breath

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, Darkeningstar, raleqtambrobret and 1 other person
Extremely high IQ. I have smelled women’s body odor before, on a hot summer day in a glass building. Yeah… it was absolutely disgusting. It reeked.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Darkeningstar, nathan, Autismcel and 1 other person
luckily, my smell-sense is underdeveloped

• +1
Reactions: nathan and dopaminebeyondfried
Extremely high IQ. I have smelled women’s body odor before, on a hot summer day in a glass building. Yeah… it was absolutely disgusting. It reeked.
Luckily I'm married to an Asian woman on that account.

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar
Are we talking about the fish smell from between their legs or their odor when they sweat?

Idk, women's sweaty odor is scientifically proven to be attractive to hetero males. (Thats why some niggas be smelling sweaty chairs and chairs in general after women have sat on them)

Over for Europeans tbh

Are we talking about the fish smell from between their legs or their odor when they sweat?

Idk, women's sweaty odor is scientifically proven to be attractive to hetero males. (Thats why some niggas be smelling sweaty chairs and chairs in general after women have sat on them)
Sweat. And I can assure you, I was not turned on but absolutely disgusted. That science stuff is incel cope basically.

Sweat. And I can assure you, I was not turned on but absolutely disgusted. That science stuff is incel cope basically.
Idk I once smelled the sweat of my oneitis and I almost fainted from the good smell

Idk I once smelled the sweat of my oneitis and I almost fainted from the good smell
You must be sick in the head, as well as the other guys. Maybe you people have the simp gene in you, hence why you would have a positive reaction to something objectively gross. 😭

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
You must be sick in the head, as well as the other guys. Maybe you people have the simp gene in you, hence why you would have a positive reaction to something objectively gross. 😭
Idk mane i'm the biggest simp ever for ALL girls

It's over for me.

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and 📎♿️⚙️
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and Autismcel
Tits or ass?

Also i feel like pronebone is doggy but better idk

@arabcelxxx enlighten us boyo
Pronebone mogs cause you can see her ass looking all bubbly and having it jiggle, good ass is a lot harder to find than good tits so Ass

• +1
Pronebone mogs cause you can see her ass looking all bubbly and having it jiggle, good ass is a lot harder to find than good tits so Ass
Also it's more comfy and has deeper penetration and better feeling generally for both parties, also more romantic

I just did some quick research and turns out it was most the favorited by both men and women, I always thought it was doggy

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
I have a bit of olfactory hypersensitivity, which is why beaches can be lezzying to my nose. I'm a little afraid to smell others because of that, almost never have problems with females because I'm generally attracted to them.

Also it's more comfy and has deeper penetration and better feeling generally for both parties, also more romantic
Also vagina feels much tighter in that position
I just did some quick research and turns out it was most the favorited by both men and women, I always thought it was doggy
They are pretty similar but promebone accentuates the curves even more

• +1