I have a plan to eliminate the Coronavirus

D

Deleted member 3702

Kraken
We have to send all the infected people to India so that the virus is infected with the celestial cow pooper and therefore wiped out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noped and turkproducer
We should just nuke China, that way we would also get rid of the biggest subhumans of this world

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigChinHispanic, noped, Deleted member 3702 and 1 other person
We should just nuke China, that way we would also get rid of the biggest subhumans of this world

Oh and take anything below Morocco too while we're at it
but we need Indian poop bombs because it's 100 times more effective

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noped and Deleted member 685
Agreed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
They are hard working slaves tho, everything would be way more expensive if they all died

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702 and Deleted member 685
But how am I gonna buy cheap products if China is gone? They're one of the few countries in the world that outsmarted the Jew.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702 and Deleted member 685
But how am I gonna buy cheap products if China is gone? They're one of the few countries in the world that outsmarted the Jew.
Chinese are the Jews of asia

• +1
  • +1

And then get nordics to breed with curry women tbqh were already mostly caucasoid tbqh.
but we need Indian poop bombs because it's 100 times more effective

Dude indians are mainly caucasoid what killed them is admixture with abo

• +1
Reactions: noped and Deleted member 3702
Aboriginals killed indians. Every Indian could have been a chadpreet. Fucking dirty Australian aboriginals ruined indians

Exactly bruv i feel that pain and atleast indian genes are easy to wipe out gooks its literally over.

I think we can undo the abo subhuman trash influnce as long as more nordics breed with curry women

• +1
Reactions: noped
Oh yeah 4 gooks it never began.

But imagine if subhuman abos never got to breed
Who even let those trash fucking bastards breed. I wish they were all nuked b4 they got to breed with the chadpreets in india.

Oh yeah i am pissed thankfully abo blood is easy to kill off it's why if a curry merges with another caucasoid they are white passing you should look at those at himachal pradesh their literal gigachads what curries originally were

• +1
I saw this half german half indian dude on here yesterday (someones friend) and you're right dude looked more white than indian. Hope is alive 4 yall. But u absolutely need to marry a tall nordic stacy and get rid of the abo curse 4 ur future generations

Exactly TBQh those abo pieces of shit ruined our gene line

• +1
Just stare at it with you gigachad eyes.

View attachment 245140 even zayn looks pretty abo here. Abo Genes r the worst thing to ever happen to indians.

How tall are the average himachal pardesh people?

Brutal on some pics he can pass for white i think hair halo is real.

Also i think it's like roughly 6 foot or some thing.

Also what happens if you mix the 2.

Here is what an bangladesh could have looked had they not merged with those subhumans

Thankfully abo genes are easy to kill off

• Love it