I have a psychopath inside me

D

Deleted member 20848

Victim of the current society| islammaxxing
I have an anger that I hide when I am outside with friends and with foids. But when I am alone, and when I am rejected (98%of the time, especially after first dates) the anger and that feeling of hatred eats me. I watch 18+ movies to relate with main characters who do some bad shit

Shiver me timbers

no you don´t

If you where a psychopath you would never call yourself one.
Psychopaths believe they are superior in every-single way and would never admit to being broken or having something wrong with them.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and stevielake
because you clearly have empathy
Yes I do, but I don’t know how to get out of this situation. I had a first date with a girl now she has almost lost all interest in me, even though everything went good, at least I thought so. Maybe she is just too busy

Psychopaths believe they are superior in every-single way and would never admit to being broken or having something wrong with them.
Oh Lifefuel

you can believe ur superior and also admit to being a psychopath

• JFL
Reactions: Nims and height
No I am not superior. ON THE CONTRARY I am a subhuman who never ascended, and who watched everyone get laid while I was alone. I am simply nothing

Thats not how psychopathy works, It's a function of being a psychopath that you can not admit to yourself that you are one.

Thats not how psychopathy works, It's a function of being a psychopath that you can not admit to yourself that you are one.
better word for it is sociopath

I am a sociopath and i hate psychopaths tbh

I need to Psychopath max

• JFL
Reactions: Nims
You have an incel inside you

• +1
Reactions: Nims and Deleted member 20848
I need to Psychopath max
Should read:
The Psychopath's Bible: For the Extreme Individual

Never read it myself no idea what its actually about but might be worth a start.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
Should read:
The Psychopath's Bible: For the Extreme Individual

Never read it myself no idea what its actually about but might be worth a start.
Nearly impossible to Psychopathmax. I guess the closest thing is to OD on SSRI's to numb emotions and Meth to kill any inhibition.

• +1
Reactions: Nims
Nearly impossible to Psychopathmax. I guess the closest thing is to OD on SSRI's to numb emotions and Meth to kill any inhibition.
Obviously being a psychopath is a genetic thing or what ever so you cant actually max it. So I think tbh thats probably a good idea using meds if thats what you really want.

If you want to get rid of fear you can microdose/megadose shrooms to shrink your amygdala, thats what I do and its quite a good way to reduce anxiety especially if you have sad or something.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
Obviously being a psychopath is a genetic thing or what ever so you cant actually max it. So I think tbh thats probably a good idea using meds if thats what you really want.

If you want to get rid of fear you can microdose/megadose shrooms to shrink your amygdala, thats what I do and its quite a good way to reduce anxiety especially if you have sad or something.
Not necessarily anxiety but remorse and sympathy. If I didn’t care about anyone I’d be better off.