I have a question for men who don’t know how to fight

The Grinch

The Grinch

Kraken
A question for men who don’t know how to fight. Since you’re such a pussy, what color is your string? And how do you manage to walk down the street knowing you would absolutely get knocked out if someone attacked you? Well, most guys tend to absolutely overestimate their own skills anyway, so you probably cope with "when I see red, I turn into a monster, bro“ :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74, jisko32, iam good boy and 4 others
Smelly subhuman

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: The Grinch and try2beme
Smelly subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Miant Gimplants, yeeyeeslayer and silencio
i used to carry a knife when i lived in the city

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
what martial arts u do?

By the fact that I’m generally a good kind person who no one would wanna mess with in the first place 🤩

• Love it
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
What do you train?

Grrr me big strong fighter grrr ooga booga cave man

indiana jones gun GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997, The Grinch and iam good boy
What do you train?
Did years of boxing, a year of Muay Thai, currently I just do some sparing with friends here and there and have a 50 kg punching bag in my garage just to stay fit in case I gotta protect myself in a dangerous situation

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo and BitchBoy
Did years of boxing, a year of Muay Thai, currently I just do some sparing with friends here and there and have a 50 kg punching bag in my garage just to stay fit in case I gotta protect myself in a dangerous situation
If the nigger has a weapon just run tbh

If the nigger has a weapon just run tbh
Absolutely, I‘m not Bruce Lee or some shit, but the feeling of knowing I can assert myself in a 1 vs 1 situation makes me feel good about myself. My brother who works as a security guard although had to deal with knifes a lot, most guys who carry knifes usually are weak af, that’s why they carry knifes in the first place & most of them don’t even know how to use one, they literally geht their hands grabbed and their knifes taken away like bitches

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997, yeeyeeslayer and BitchBoy
  • +1
Reactions: BitchBoy
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants and BitchBoy
the ability to fight is useless, at least for @try2beme . When he sees me in any place, he will simply have to run away because I will beat him to death with my fists. I've fought a lot in my life and never lost

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
By the fact that I’m generally a good kind person
In the west you get attacked without reason all the time, you need to be able to protect yourself, i once got attacked by a hooligan because I had the wrong soccer kit on by a hater of that club

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Esteban1997 and yeeyeeslayer