I have a Scientific Hypothesis

Azonin

Azonin

6'3 white brokie
Animals such as lambs or horses have relatively larger testicles than humans because they are dumber, that's because dumber animals will have it harder to reproduce and they have to equalize in feasibility of reproduction to humans by having bigger balls.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: noodlelover and heightmaxxing
I genuinely believe this we need more research

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: piec and heightmaxxing
Though nature is not always fair and doesn't always try to "equalize" others

some people are born as broke ugly manlets @asdvek

what should i do with this info jfl

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater
Animals such as lambs or horses have relatively larger testicles than humans because they are dumber, that's because dumber animals will have it harder to reproduce and they have to equalize in feasibility of reproduction to humans by having bigger balls.
It's the opposite.

Dumb animals fuck so easily that mate competition becomes more about sperm competition. If you unload more sperm into more potential mates, there's a better chance your sperm will outcompete your competitors sperm.

They literally just eat grass and fuck.

It's the opposite.

Dumb animals fuck so easily that mate competition becomes more about sperm competition. If you unload more sperm into more potential mates, there's a better chance your sperm will outcompete your competitors sperm.

They literally just eat grass and fuck.

Yeah but they "fuck so easily" perhaps because of their superior genitals, unless you're positing that, all else equal, a dumb animal has it easier to get laid.

I don't think that's necessarily true since female animals like horses have still evolved to identifying signals of a good mate such as fertility, sustainability as a parent, strength, trust etc. Meaning a dumber animal, by whatever metric ill grant you to use, does not necessarily make inferior/fewer observations on whether a male is a good mate.

Yeah but they "fuck so easily" perhaps because of their superior genitals, unless you're positing that, all else equal, a dumb animal has it easier to get laid.

I don't think that's necessarily true since female animals like horses have still evolved to identifying signals of a good mate such as fertility, sustainability as a parent, strength, trust etc. Meaning a dumber animal, by whatever metric ill grant you to use, does not necessarily make inferior/fewer observations on whether a male is a good mate.
You're right. It's all about status. The highest status horse get all the women.

It's not that the women horses are selecting mates, it's that they are passive, and the male horses form a dominance hierarchy, where the alpha gets to fuck all the women, and the beta's get scraps or something. Most of the beta's get kicked out of the group.

Horses might be smart.

You're right. It's all about status. The highest status horse get all the women.

It's not that the women horses are selecting mates, it's that they are passive, and the male horses form a dominance hierarchy, where the alpha gets to fuck all the women, and the beta's get scraps or something. Most of the beta's get kicked out of the group.

Horses might be smart.

lmao youre just posting "studies" with eye catching articles that dont even show what they claim.

i can find the same articles on pigs or dogs, what tf is ur point

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
lmao youre just posting "studies" with eye catching articles that dont even show what they claim.

i can find the same articles on pigs or dogs, what tf is ur point
I don't know. I never lived on a farm, so unless some one that's lived with horses tells me they're dumb, I'll assume they're smart.

Horses function as better therapists/phycologists for PTSD people, than human therapists, which means they have more ability to understand their patients and be empathetic towards them.

i think that's a theory, not a hypothesis

i think that's a theory, not a hypothesis
uh, scientifically i think it's the other way around.

first it's hypothesis, then it is a theory after evidence.

For instance evolution theory, and out of africa hypothesis.

uh, scientifically i think it's the other way around.

first it's hypothesis, then it is a theory after evidence.

For instance evolution theory, and out of africa hypothesis.
i'm not gonna lie, I'm a little bit stoned, but I'm not seeing it as a hypothesis, since it isn't a testable question, but an explanation of how things are

i'm not gonna lie, I'm a little bit stoned, but I'm not seeing it as a hypothesis, since it isn't a testable question, but an explanation of how things are
why are you saying it is not testable.