I have a serious hate for any faggot here that says nose doesn't matter

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
I want to find you, beat you up and scream my fucking life stories in your ear to make you realize that nose does fucking matter

Sure everything matters but if you think nose doesn't matter go fucking kill yourself. That's all I have to say

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod, Deleted member 3832, Justttt and 2 others
Nose doesnt matter

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Gengar, RobticaI, Justttt and 6 others
Nose doesnt matter

:p

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RobticaI, Justttt, BigBoy and 2 others
The lenght of the nose matter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
I would look hot as a woman cause I have the smallest nose on this forum.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
The emotion of op speaks volumes..

Youre mot wrong mate.

I once met a girl in a club, I knew her from seeing, she worked at a clothes store. (fashion for youth etc.)

Anyways she was rather small and feminine (white) and had a very noticable potato looking nose.

One time I saw her at a club and after having a few drinks I was pretty low inhib. I approached her and we geabbed a drink. Nothing more happened that night.

Next day we went to eat together and. like a day after to cinema.

Anyways after seeing her in close multiple times, I was rly turned off by that potato nose. I basically ghosted her afterwards, didnt kiss her etc.

She kept spamming my phone for a few days, like „am i not good enough for you?“ etc. and then moved on .

Its true that if you reject a foid it messes with her fkn primitive brain and she wants you even more, provided youre at least a 5/10 or above. It was before dating apps btw., nowadays it wouldabeen different.

So moral of the story- i rejected her mainly because of her potato nose.

She was a bit crazy the way she acted too, but that wouldnt rly bother me as much as her nose did.

She later ltred a nog, which in my country automatically means that the foid is low class and trashy.

I didnt tegret it too, bc that nose was super repulsive. Dudes i knew refered to her „potato nose“ sometimes, so it kinda turned me off even more.

Dont take it personal op, if youre blackpilled, you know ppl do it instinctively, not bc everyone is mean and wants to harass other ppl etc.

Rhinoplasty and earplasty exists because of that. It can make wonders too, those are probably most common arsthetic surgeries.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 685
Nose matters so much dude now irl I'm getting more IOIs ever since I got my nose done.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII, Gengar and Deleted member 685
Nose matters so much dude now irl I'm getting more IOIs ever since I got my nose done.
I had rhino too btw unitonically, will need another one. Rhino did looksmax my nose, but I need few more changes.

Out of proportion nose is an underrated looks killer. Its one of the most common traits among incels.

• +1
Reactions: Justttt and Deleted member 685
I had rhino too btw unitonically, will need another one.
When did you have it done and can I plssss see before and afters in pm bro. I'm a Nosecel too so you're safe with me

Did people treated you differently?

Youre mot wrong mate.

I once met a girl in a club, I knew her from seeing, she worked at a clothes store. (fashion for youth etc.)

Anyways she was rather small and feminine (white) and had a very noticable potato looking nose.

One time I saw her at a club and after having a few drinks I was pretty low inhib. I approached her and we geabbed a drink. Nothing more happened that night.

Anyways after seeing her in close multiple times, I was rly turned off by that potato nose. I basically ghosted her afterwards, didnt kiss her etc.

She kept spamming my phone for a few days, like „am i not good enough for you?“ etc. and then moved on .

Its true that if you reject a foid it messes with her fkn primitive brain and she wants you even more, provided youre at least a 5/10 or above. It was before dating apps btw., nowadays it wouldabeen different.

She was a bit crazy the way she acted too, but that wouldnt rly bother me as much as her nose did.

She later ltred a nog, which in my country automatically means that the foid is low class and trashy.

I didnt tegret it too, bc that nose was super repulsive. Dudes i knew refered to her „potato nose“ sometimes, so it kinda turned me off even more.

Dont take it personal op, if youre blackpilled, you know ppl do it instinctively, not bc everyone is mean and wants to harass other ppl etc.

Rhinoplasty and earplasty exists because of that. It can make wonders too, those are probably most common arsthetic surgeries.
Whats a nog? And theres nothing wrong with OPs nose.

I'll put 6ou on ignore if you say that again
Theres nothing with your nose u bitch, you exaggerate your issues when youre above average in looks.

Theres nothing with your nose u bitch, you exaggerate your issues when youre above average in looks.
Not above average

Everyone knows the nose gets the hoes.

When did you have it done and can I plssss see before and afters in pm bro. I'm a Nosecel too so you're safe with me

Did people treated you differently?
I dont have before after, mb can share some detail via pm.

ppl didnt notice my rhino, not even my parents lol. Well at least they didnt confront me about it after my explanation about it.

it was a closed rhino without visible scar outside. cut was done insiDe nostrils.

I was like 2-3 days out of house (slept in hotel, then 1 night in hospital, they offered it for 150 eur more).

Back at home I told that i slept over at some of my friends appartments (i did that often at that time) and that we played basketball and git hit in my nose, so it broke slightly and we went to the doctors who straightened it and put a small stabilizing thing on top (not gypsum but small aluminium thing).

It was swollen for few months, so the change was barely even noticable and after that, everyone kinda got used to new nose already.

unless you had a rly huge hook nose or smth, most ppl might not even notice the change.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 1140 and Deleted member 685

Youre mot wrong mate.

but its a girl bro. an ugly nose is known to be a huge failo for girls but people on here say its not as important as males which i agree unless its super deformed.

also nose DOES matter but its just less important than things like NCT, recessed jaw etc. its not a huge failo imo

but its a girl bro. an ugly nose is known to be a huge failo for girls but people on here say its not as important as males which i agree unless its super deformed.

also nose DOES matter but its just less important than things like NCT, recessed jaw etc. its not a huge failo imo
Nose can be a big ascension dude dont underestimate the power of it. Nose can singlehandedly add so much harmony and high class to ones face.

I felt so much more confident after rhino, because it looksmaxxed my nose sugnificantly.

Next rhino I would do in korea (previous was in eu). I dont think any surgeons in eu cone close to korea, wouldnt do it in turkey too. Its prolly same price in korea vs eu, but id still do it there.

mine needs some touching up/ further improving. Mainly tge area around tip of the nose and nose bridge. Side profile is pretty good alrdy.

Last edited:
The difference between a truecel and a normie is his nose. But I have seen yours and it's not nearly 20% as bad as mine is!

my thick undefined, awfully shaped massive wide ass blackhead infested nose is a solid -0.5 PSL, if not 0.75

in some lighting, even a solid -1 psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685