Gold
Ty

oh that’s brutal

When god made you
D2A92D50 0483 45FA AD93 88842474F89A

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 2969
oh that’s brutal
What is brutal dude you really think my skull is small all my friends mentions how my head is big as fuck when the subject arise and my mom always say my big headed boy Lol

I’m always watching @streege

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mansnob, Deleted member 685, TheMewingBBC and 1 other person
oh that’s brutal
how is that brutal? I fail to see anything wrong with that picture? you have a reached a new low insulting someone thats almost 1 psl point above you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Petsmart, Mansnob, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
u need haircut, dog

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Luke LLL
how is that brutal? I fail to see anything wrong with that picture? you have a reached a new low insulting someone thats almost 1 psl point above you.
he says he has a small skull, small frame, small neck in the title. can’t u read?

he says he has a small skull, small frame, small neck in the title. can’t u read?
yes he did but you agreed with him from the context of your post, I know what your thinking..

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I m not saying my skull and frame is small Lol. They were people here that said I have a small skull frame when I only posted my face. My shoulder to waist ratio is1.81 when my waist was 81 cm while I was gym celling in this photo I was starved to 65 kg because I didnt want to spend my money in germany.

I m not saying my skull and frame is small Lol. They were people here that said I have a small skull frame when I only posted my face. My shoulder to waist ratio is1.81 when my waist was 81 cm while I was gym celling in this photo I was starved to 65 kg because I didnt want to spend my money in germany.
how tall r u
yes he did but you agreed with him from the context of your post, I know what your thinking..
what am i thinking now

Well atleast youre good looking

pointless thread siktir git

• JFL
Reactions: Framletgod
your frame is small so idk your point

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Deleted member 2933
You should show us shirtless
20180402 225814
20180419 221316

This looks small to you these were pics of me when I was hitting the gym the orginaş pic is taken when I stopped hitting the gym for 1,5 years and I was underweight due to undereating

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod and SikKunt
You have good frame man, I just can't really figure out your frame size from a shirt pic.
I think that too its above average but every time I post my face here everyone say I have a small frame. I dont post these pics because people would say frauded gym selfies but they cant judge frame from a normal candit pic but as you can see this photo was just a normal mirror selfie without any frauding and normal light

I think that too its above average but every time I post my face here everyone say I have a small frame. I dont post these pics because people would say frauded gym selfies but they cant judge frame from a normal candit pic but as you can see this photo was just a normal mirror selfie without any frauding and normal light
They assume you have small frame because of the way your face looks, I can't really explain it. Also ngl your gym pics look slightly frauded due to the way the lighting makes your muscles look bigger due to the shadowing.

photo was just a normal mirror selfie without any frauding and normal light

u literally have a pump and the pics were made in good light, who are you trying to fool here

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 2846, Chadelite and 3 others
Its all about face, studies show that average height men actually slay the most

Dude everytime you say the same thing and I reply with 183 in the morning 181 during night lol you csn check that
You don’t look it but whatever

That isn't a small neck.

I think you look ok op some users are retarded tbh don't listen to them

• Woah
Reactions: Enlil
You are absolutely average, even if your eyezone is above, armony it's not good too and i think you are 4,5 psl at max

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933