I have a tall skull. Should i cope or keep trying for a wider skull?

shahid khan

shahid khan

Skakz
Basically i am gathering information about wider skull and tall and personally i think wider skull are more attractive and more masculine than taller skulls.

My masseters have shrinked after strave-mxing alot and leaving chew gum for a while(yes the growth you had from chewing gum will disappear and will take away more muscle).

Should i just cope with the tall skull or keep trying for a wider skull?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and Krakowski

keep trying for a wider skull?​

Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, Deleted member 40761, Deleted member 32486 and 3 others
the growth you had from chewing gum will disappear and will take away more muscle).
what do you mean, after stopping chewing gum your massterers became smaller than they were before u started chewing???

keep trying for a wider skull?​

Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
Okay. Now i know how autistic i sound with that thread just because I didn't sleep for 48 hours. I should ropemax because of this stupid question :feelswhy:

No your skull is not tall it's called horse face

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
what do you mean, after stopping chewing gum your massterers became smaller than they were before u started chewing???
Yeah. If you chew excessively or even in the regular range nearly everyday just like in the gym you'll gain muscle in your masseters but many suspect that it's just the blood pump but if you stop after a long period [2months to 1year] you'll start to lose muscle or have a less defined masseter depending on how long you chewed before. The better solution to this is chewing hard food in your every meal & ofcourse this only works if your under 18 possibly 15 but depends on factors i can't list because i am tired

Last edited:
No your skull is not tall it's called horse face
I literally just told the other guy i am not horse faced dude.

Ps : my fwhr is 1.91

Last edited:
you can have a tall wide skull

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
you can have a tall wide skull
Exactly what i am suffering from especially due to my bloat and bf%. Maybe just maybe I'll aim for both by debloating and losing fat only and not getting done separately for my jaw

Exactly what i am suffering from especially due to my bloat and bf%. Maybe just maybe I'll aim for both by debloating and losing fat only and not getting done separately for my jaw
tall wide skull is ideal lean

• +1
Reactions: shahid khan
Okay. Now i know how autistic i sound with that thread just because I didn't sleep for 48 hours. I should ropemax because of this stupid question :feelswhy:
jfl

If it's not narrow with a long midface while would you lose time doing shit ?
You seem to be high bro