I have a theory on the second coming of Jesus

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
My theory is that everyone is wrong. Every apocalyptic Christian today is wrong. Zionist evangelical Christianity is completely wrong. Jesus will not literally come back and reign from Jerusalem. There won’t be some sort of Armageddon in Israel. There won’t be a tribulation. It is ALL wrong

Why? Because we have precedence. When Jesus first came, the apocalyptic Jews and all Pharisees had the idea that the messiah would be a military/political leader for Israel. He would sort of be the commander in chief for Israel. Their theories were all based on their understanding of scripture and guess what? They were all wrong.

The messiah came as a suffering servant. The messiah was Gods incarnation and His revelation to the world. Jesus’ mission focused on spiritual salvation and He came to redeem humanity and offer a path to eternal life by establishing a heavenly kingdom, which was a radical departure from contemporary messianic expectations.

With that in mind, we will all be wrong this second time around. This is why I think apocalypticism is a fruitless endeavor!

Thessalonians 5:2: “For you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night.”

Matthew 24:44: “So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.”

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Av0nr, Sprinkles, dad and 1 other person

✝️🙏🏻

ban this cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 62070, pig_face and Skywalker
Didn’t read 1 letter bro

• So Sad
Reactions: Eternal_
My theory is that everyone is wrong. Every apocalyptic Christian today is wrong. Zionist evangelical Christianity is completely wrong. Jesus will not literally come back and reign from Jerusalem. There won’t be some sort of Armageddon in Israel. There won’t be a tribulation. It is ALL wrong

Why? Because we have precedence. When Jesus first came, the apocalyptic Jews and all Pharisees had the idea that the messiah would be a military/political leader for Israel. He would sort of be the commander in chief for Israel. Their theories were all based on their understanding of scripture and guess what? They were all wrong.

The messiah came as a suffering servant. The messiah was Gods incarnation and His revelation to the world. Jesus’ mission focused on spiritual salvation and He came to redeem humanity and offer a path to eternal life by establishing a heavenly kingdom, which was a radical departure from contemporary messianic expectations.

With that in mind, we will all be wrong this second time around. This is why I think apocalypticism is a fruitless endeavor!

Thessalonians 5:2: “For you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night.”

Matthew 24:44: “So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.”
who gives a fuck about jesus? hail odin!

See u in heaven when we got judged fellow believers

• +1
sheit we'll prolly be dead by the time he comes back ngl

• Hmm...
coping religious cels are the most saddest of them all

But what does this mean ? 🤔

Magical Jew is gonna save you. Two more weeks.

Magical Jew is gonna save you. Two more weeks.
God does not have an ethnicity or religion. When He revealed Himself to humanity, it was in the flesh and specifically as Jesus Christ. That doesn’t make God a “magical Jew”

God does not have an ethnicity or religion. When He revealed Himself to humanity, it was in the flesh and specifically as Jesus Christ. That doesn’t make God a “magical Jew”
Through circumcised Yeshua Jesus Christ, son of a Jewess -> divine powers -> Magical Jew

Through circumcised Yeshua Jesus Christ, son of a Jewess -> divine powers -> Magical Jew
Idiot. Most of Christian history has been rabidly anti-semitic—both in scripture and culture. You cannot summarize Jesus as “a magical Jew”. Christians don’t worship Jews—they worship God. It so happened that God incarnated as a Galilean Jew at the time due to thousands of years of build up in the Old Testament—i.e the entire history of Judaism

Jews hate Jesus and curse His name every day. You’re not clever or witty or above Christians.

Last edited:
Idiot. Most of Christian history has been rabidly anti-semitic—both in scripture and culture. You cannot summarize Jesus as “a magical Jew”. Christians don’t worship Jews—they worship God. It so happened that God incarnated as a Galilean Jew at the time due to thousands of years of build up in the Old Testament—i.e the entire history of Judaism

Jews hate Jesus and curse His name every day. You’re not clever or witty or above Christians.
It just so happens to be a Jew.

They kvetch to make you think it affects them, you take the bait, discard your own ancestral culture and worship a Jewish man as the central figure in your life.

You fall for it everytime. Christian antisemitism strengthens their in-group cohesion and the irony of "antisemetic" Europeans worshipping Yeshua Jesus adds to their amusement (that they dont even need to lift a sword.)

It just so happens to be a Jew.

They kvetch to make you think it affects them, you take the bait, discard your own ancestral culture and worship a Jewish man as the central figure in your life.

You fall for it everytime. Christian antisemitism strengthens their in-group cohesion and the irony of "antisemetic" Europeans worshipping Yeshua Jesus adds to their amusement (that they dont even need to lift a sword.)
It does affect them. Christianity has been the bane of Jewish existence. They’ve been persecuted by christians more than anyone else in history.

I haven’t fallen for anything and not everything is a 4D underwater chess move by the Jews. Stop deifying them. Your judeo-schizophrenia is rearing its ugly head.

Before Christianity, 99.99% of the world was practicing paganism and sacrificing children to false deities. Paganism is evil and paganism defines European ancestral culture.

There is nothing you can say to me that will change my mind about Christianity, sorry.

Jesus or new prophet it doesn't matter for me but we clearly need a new hero to save us from jews.Otherwise Jews will destroy the whole world .

It does affect them. Christianity has been the bane of Jewish existence. They’ve been persecuted by christians more than anyone else in history.

I haven’t fallen for anything and not everything is a 4D underwater chess move by the Jews. Stop deifying them. Your judeo-schizophrenia is rearing its ugly head.

Before Christianity, 99.99% of the world was practicing paganism and sacrificing children to false dieties. Paganism is evil and paganism defined European ancestral culture.

There is nothing you can say to me that will change my mind about Christianity, sorry.
Not trying to change your mind but highlight that Jesus was a circumcised jew and you worship him.
But somehow has nothing to do with you dealing with Jews for 2,000 years and failing miserably.

Shall we give you another 1,000 years? Ah, maybe Im wrong and the Christians will find out the solution, we should trust the plan.

congrats, mr. first user in my ignore list

• Ugh..