i have a type

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

i look like my avi
dirty blonde girls with blue eyes, or dirty blondes in general ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: iloveboobs, blimp, Razzle and 4 others
ok

• +1
Reactions: Aero, skkrrrtcantdo, Deleted member 65033 and 3 others
no but actually how does this information benefit the coocbean crisis

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: african_subhuman, iloveboobs, GabachoCopium and 3 others
50785.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 65033, african_subhuman, iloveboobs and 6 others
dirty blonde girls with blue eyes, or dirty blondes in general ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
someone post the image of the text bubble with the dravidian underneath it jfl

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs, St.TikTokcel and Darkeningstar
someone post the image of the text bubble with the dravidian underneath it jfl
jfl bro, you are so funny bro jfl, jfl how did you think of it jfl, jfl

• JFL
Reactions: dbva
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Numb, Deleted member 33711 and nathan
Black hair and green eyes mog

jfl bro, you are so funny bro jfl, jfl how did you think of it jfl, jfl
How deep does that LQBTQ dildo go down ur ass hole
Till what color purple, blue?

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs, nathan and Darkeningstar
Shizuki, I like every shitty thread you open. Don't you thank me?

I'm trying to argue tonight.

• JFL
Reactions: nathan and shizuku11111
average cute nerdy shy introverted girl with weird hobbies and unique music taste and grunge fashion style and soft voice mogs your type to the space station and backโด

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs
average cute nerdy shy introverted girl with weird hobbies and unique music taste and grunge fashion style and soft voice mogs your type to the space station and backโด
my crush reads manga, is dirty blonde with blue eyes and has style stfu, she is blue lock enthusiast like me

• JFL
my crush reads manga, is dirty blonde with blue eyes and has style stfu, she is blue lock enthusiast like me
jfl watching manga about a bunch of autists running after a ball KILL YOURSELF NIGGER I HOPE SHE HANGS HERSELF AND WRITES YOUR NAME IN HER SUICIDE NOTE

• JFL
jfl watching manga about a bunch of autists running after a ball KILL YOURSELF NIGGER I HOPE SHE HANGS HERSELF AND WRITES YOUR NAME IN HER SUICIDE NOTE
kys incel

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs and dbva

ORE WA STRIKER DA

no average cute nerdy shy introverted girl with weird hobbies and unique music taste and grunge fashion style and soft voice for you

• So Sad
Reactions: dbva
I was in the supermarket today. Some stacylite white girl with light brunette hair smiled at me (prob out of kindness) and I felt butterflies in my stomach. I also saw a tall dirty blonde htb who was 1,92 or something like that and she was hot as hell aswell. Dutch girls are top tier tbh

• Love it
Reactions: shizuku11111