I have a very bad family tree with a history of alcoholism and mental illness

The Grinch

The Grinch

Follow Looksmax.org on Twitter/X
My great grandfather was a NEET. Despite having 2 wife’s and 6 children, he never worked a single day in his life and he was a heavy alcoholic as well. He left his family to starve and didn’t give a shit, they also became homeless at some point and had to live off the mercy of relatives. My grandpa also died from alcoholism and I used to be an alcoholic and have diagnosed schizophrenia and am unable to work a full time job.

Brutal innit

Last edited:
Hm no suprise there. Their great great grandson is an ugly failure, so makes sense that those old farts were also deadbeat losers. What a shit bloodline. Feel sorry for you.

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
Hm no suprise there. Their great great grandson is an ugly failure, so makes sense that those old farts were also deadbeat losers. What a shit bloodline. Feel sorry for you.

My great grandfather was a NEET. Despite having 2 wife’s and 6 children, he never worked a single day in his life and he was a heavy alcoholic as well. He left his family to starve and didn’t give a shit, they also became homeless at some point and had to live off the mercy of their neighbors and relatives. My grandpa also died from alcoholism and I used to be an alcoholic and have diagnosed schizophrenia and am unable to work a full time job.

Brutal innit
great grandfather was a chad, no job and slaying meanwhile u have the same traits as him but ur a schizo incel brutal

We have something in common, dear 60K posts-Cel :feelskek:

We have something in common, dear 60K posts-Cel :feelskek:
Nah I always win and got that young dick I don’t talk to old corpses sorry buddy you gotta go talk to the nursing home folk they’ll have more in common wit you

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch