D

Deleted member 23218

Kraken
What could be the causes I probably hove like 7

Is it cuz I don’t clean my sheets

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
And sleep naked

Then this may be a skin reaction to the dandruff, if you have hair on your chest shave it. This can reduce the acne.
I shaved my chest I think that’s why

mostly likely from friction while working out.

it's called acne mechanica.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Take a shower for once incel

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, virren and Deleted member 23218
Maybe if you would shower you wouldnt have acne

It happens to some people in puberty. Maybe reconsider your personal hygiene

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
What could be the causes I probably hove like 7
Acne bumps on the chest are a common skin condition. There are several potential causes, including:

1. Hormonal changes: Hormonal changes, such as those that occur during puberty or menstruation, can increase oil production and lead to acne breakouts.
  2. Overactive oil glands: Overactive oil glands in the skin can contribute to acne breakouts on the chest.
  3. Hair products: Hair products, such as conditioners and styling products, can contribute to acne breakouts on the chest if they come into contact with the skin.
  4. Tight clothing: Wearing tight clothing, especially clothing made from synthetic materials, can trap sweat and oil against the skin, leading to acne breakouts.
  5. Stress: Stress can affect hormone levels and lead to acne breakouts on the chest and other parts of the body.
Treating chest acne typically involves a combination of skin care and lifestyle changes, such as washing regularly with a gentle cleanser, avoiding tight clothing, and reducing stress levels. Over-the-counter topical treatments, such as salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide, can also be effective in treating chest acne. If your acne is severe or persistent, it's best to consult with a dermatologist who can recommend a treatment plan that is right for you.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22253
benzoyl peroxide will fix it quickly

Get a deodorant and a lighter and try to aim it at your acne,worked for me just try it bro