i have all low t symptomps

elemanzelvadre

elemanzelvadre

303 ng/dl test at 16 (550 with asin)
i have all low t symptomps except small balls
my t level is the lowest value of the referance value but in the reff value
If I am within the reference value why do I have low testosterone symptoms(nearly all symptoms)

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
hop on something man its modern world)

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker, atlantean and BrutalMogger
low prolactin. Inject prolactin to solve problems.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RealNinja, silencio, russiancelreturns and 5 others
The reference is bullshit, e.g. if the reference is 290-1050, if you are 295 the doc will say you're fine. You are not fine, not at all, you're low test and need to change. Also, how's your hair? any hair loss?

• +1
Reactions: Detective, boss8055 and socialcel
If I am within the reference value why do I have low testosterone symptoms(nearly all symptoms)
Low end of the reference range is really bad especially for under 40s

It's the lifestyle

The reference is bullshit, e.g. if the reference is 290-1050, if you are 295 the doc will say you're fine. You are not fine, not at all, you're low test and need to change. Also, how's your hair? any hair loss?
0 hair loss 0 dimorphism

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe
0 hair loss 0 dimorphism
You're 16 so you'll grow and your test should naturally increase as you mature. There is no need for you to inject or use any type of drugs at 16 years of age. Just eat real food and go to the gym, get your vit D tested aswell.

You're 16 so you'll grow and your test should naturally increase as you mature. There is no need for you to inject or use any type of drugs at 16 years of age. Just eat real food and go to the gym, get your vit D tested aswell.
I'm currently researching things that increase LH and FSH. currently using aromasin for heightmaxx and gymmax also im midget

• +1
167/62 kg rn going gym for 1 year but my bench pr is 50 kg
you're 167cm at 16? broooooooooooooooooootal. You need to increase your height or it's unironically over. Your bench pr isn't going to matter when you are a turbo manlet.
How are you so short after puberty? how tall is your dad?

you're 167cm at 16? broooooooooooooooooootal. You need to increase your height or it's unironically over. Your bench pr isn't going to matter when you are a turbo manlet.
im trying with hgh and ai's im turbo manlet its suicidal height rn

• So Sad
im trying with hgh and ai's im turbo manlet its suicidal height rn
heightmaxxing should be your number 1 priority, none of the other things will matter if you are 5'5 or 5'6. Could the low test have something to do with it? maybe, maybe whatever is causing low test is also stunting your height, hard to say

heightmaxxing should be your number 1 priority, none of the other things will matter if you are 5'5 or 5'6. Could the low test have something to do with it? maybe, maybe whatever is causing low test is also stunting your height, hard to say
The brutalest thing among these is my father is 5'10 and me 5'5 at 16. im coping with i have tall leg but I'm not sure its 90cm my spine 77cm

I was always shorter and smaller than my peers and no one suggested HGH treatment. even doctors. i grew 1.5 cm in 2 months with that treatment but its too late unfortunatly

303ng is actually crazy when 16

how do u do it ? i want lower t so i dont have to shave nearly every day

how do u do it ? i want lower t so i dont have to shave nearly every day
unhealthy diet, sedentary lifestyle, computer addiction

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
If you’re 16 with low T it’s probably due to lifestyle. Lift heavy 4-6 days a week. Eat a diet with plenty of protein and natural fats like avocado, olive oil, eggs. Start supplementing vitamin D+k2, zinc and copper. Sleep 8-10 hours a night, wake up and go to bed at same time everyday. Get outside more. Do regular cardio like running or sprinting. Go for a 20-40 minute run in the park or your neighborhood everyday for sunlight and cardio combined. Have fun, have as much social interaction as you can. Talk to girls. No alcohol, weed, or other drugs. Minimize consumption of processed food.

All of this might not be possible to do, most important is lifting, good diet, sleep. Get that straightened out first.

Last edited:
If you’re 16 with low T it’s probably due to lifestyle. Lift heavy 4-6 days a week. Eat a diet with plenty of protein and natural fats like avocado, olive oil, eggs. Start supplementing vitamin D+k2, zinc and copper. Sleep 8-10 hours a night, wake up and go to bed at same time everyday. Get outside more. Do regular cardio like running or sprinting. Go for a 20-40 minute run in the park or your neighborhood everyday for sunlight and cardio combined. Have fun, have as much social interaction as you can. Talk to girls. No alcohol, weed, or other drugs. Minimize consumption of processed food.

All of this might not be possible to do, most important is lifting, good diet, sleep. Get that straightened out first.
By doing almost all of them for 1 years , I increased 300 ng dl, I'm sure it was lower than before like 100 ng dl
I am currently doing all these and using AI. I will probably reach the level between 500 and 700 within 1 year.

But I had a testosteroneless puberty for 2 years. Do I need to go up to 1500-2000 levels to compensate?

By doing almost all of them for 1 years , I increased 300 ng dl, I'm sure it was lower than before like 100 ng dl
I am currently doing all these and using AI. I will probably reach the level between 500 and 700 within 1 year.

But I had a testosteroneless puberty for 2 years. Do I need to go up to 1500-2000 levels to compensate?
If you keep boosting your T, your puberty might extend and just finish later. Do you seem to have developed normally? Do you have masculine facial features like prominent jaw, chin, and browridge? Short height, and/or small dick?

If you keep boosting your T, your puberty might extend and just finish later. Do you seem to have developed normally? Do you have masculine facial features like prominent jaw, chin, and browridge? Short height, and/or small dick?
gained 3 inches in 1 year dick is still 6 inch better orbitals and cheekbones not much chin development. Now my t I guess around 500 600 for using estro blockers

gained 3 inches in 1 year dick is still 6 inch better orbitals and cheekbones not much chin development. Now my t I guess around 500 600 for using estro blockers
You’re probably fine. Focus on a healthy lifestyle to make your body and mind feel good. Be careful playing around with AIs if you don’t have a prescription, crashing your estrogen completely is just as bad if not worse than having high estrogen.

You’re probably fine. Focus on a healthy lifestyle to make your body and mind feel good. Be careful playing around with AIs if you don’t have a prescription, crashing your estrogen completely is just as bad if not worse than having high estrogen.
I'm doing blood tests 12.5 eod aromasin is safest (11pg ml) for me now I'm trying daily 12.5 and will blood test in 10 day we will see results