I have almost no friends

try2beme

try2beme

Gaslighters.org
But at least I’m lightskin, have mogger frame ratios, insertions, perfect chin filler, curly hair, 6’2 and getting more surgery. U got to appreciate your strengths to avoid despair

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: scrunchables, galvin8101, Deleted member 84615 and 3 others
news flash, its cuz youre a narcy

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, truthhurts, Lokki and 3 others
news flash, its cuz youre a narcy
News flash, rep farmers like you are the biggest narcs who make low effort digs at people they never spoke to for validation online from men

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: scrunchables, NoReedemingFeature, truthhurts and 4 others
But at least I’m lightskin, have mogger frame ratios, insertions, perfect chin filler, curly hair, 6’2 and getting more surgery. U got to appreciate your strengths to avoid despair
I'm one of them just so u know

• +1
Reactions: dipenhydramine and try2beme
I literally do not have any friends and I have 0 redeeming qualities :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables, truthhurts, dipenhydramine and 1 other person
News flash, rep farmers like you are the biggest narcs who make low effort digs at people they never spoke to for validation online from men
''atleast im a chad even tho im an incel freak''

• +1
Reactions: galvin8101, truthhurts and dipenhydramine
''atleast im a chad even tho im an incel freak''
Notice how I spoke about zero facial features besides fillers I paid for. Get a grip and I never claimed to be incel either. Incels pretend to know people they never even spoke to which is what ur doing here

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables, greycel and dipenhydramine
I literally do not have any friends and I have 0 redeeming qualities :ogre:
You need to create them I’m not born with most my halos

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: scrunchables, dipenhydramine and Sub5kang
Notice how I spoke about zero facial features besides fillers I paid for. Get a grip and I never claimed to be incel either. Incels pretend to know people they never even spoke to which is what ur doing here
''35k posts in a year''
ok buddy youre not incel forsure

• +1
Reactions: dipenhydramine
Mirin lying about my join date and my message and what I’m saying just cuz ur mad u have no appeal and are a dysgenic slavshit with lowest race loyal females. I can show u all the Russian girls who simp for me on insta”future Slavic chad”
1.5 years

You’re an incel who is weirdly mad at my thread btw, which part triggered your subhumanity

Mirin lying about my join date and my message and what I’m saying just cuz ur mad u have no appeal and are a dysgenic slavshit with lowest race loyal females. I can show u all the Russian girls who simp for me on insta”future Slavic chad”
oh wow its erm actually 1.5 year guys :soy::soy::soy:

who needs friends when u got pussy

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
who needs friends when u got pussy
@future slavic chad has neither. Also cage at accusing me of calling myself a chad when your subhumanity dared put future chad in your username rofl bitter seething incel. What a weird hypocrisy showing how desperate u are to hate on me when it goes against urself

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and isis_Bleach
How do you have no friends with those stats if you were subhuman I would understand anyways friends are overrated but are a good cope if you wanna go out and do shit

• +1
How do you have no friends with those stats if you were subhuman I would understand anyways friends are overrated but are a good cope if you wanna go out and do shit
I technically have 4 but its not a solid group just 2 from uni one girl and one dude from hs so = friendless

• +1
Reactions: Samuel Jackson
I technically have 4 but its not a solid group just 2 from uni one girl and one dude from hs so = friendless
Ahh okay uni friends only last for a year so yh you are technically friendless

• +1
ngl you go crazy at one point with no friends

• +1
I have no friends but i’m 5’4, indian, ugly, non-nt, low IQ, just wtf :feelswah:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel and try2beme
I'm incel but at least have a big dick, shame it's not coming to be used in any way

• +1