Reactions: TechnoBoss, Gengar, BeanletMogger and 4 others
my body. stats are 6"5 78kg

Attachments

• 20240917_164759.jpg
    20240917_164759.jpg
    646.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
how does it feel knowing my 5.1x4.7 will make women moan harder than your megacock attached to a deformed body and a subhuman face ever could just because of my face and proportions?

how does it feel knowing my 5.1x4.7 will make women moan harder than your megacock attached to a deformed body and a subhuman face ever could just because of my face and proportions?
5.1 x 4.7? More like "Prince of India," us Pakistani BVLLs have 6 x 5 on average. :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
my 4x3.5 has been inside more women that you have come across in your entire life

• +1
Reactions: Prince of Pakistan
my 4x3.5 has been inside more women that you have come across in your entire life
I would rather have a bc of 10 with my d, than 1000 with yours

5.1 x 4.7? More like "Prince of India," us Pakistani BVLLs have 6 x 5 on average. :ogre:

but our virility compensates for our size even if we're below average

• WTF
Reactions: Gengar
it makes me laugh to read such delusions.

it's so obvious from your posts you've never had a naked woman in front of you, lmao. what a sad life that must be

• +1
Reactions: ivan.kuk
Auschwitz survivors always have the biggest dicks. You are just a prove of that theory being legit.

• +1
Reactions: ivan.kuk
I am not below average and the few Pakistanis I know have also been above average so far.

i m speaking for myself. it's impossible to be insecure with paki blood running through your veins

• So Sad
Reactions: Roquefort