I HAVE AN INTERVIEW FOR A BIG REAL ESTATE COMPANY HELP!

M

Malo66

Bronze
Yeah so I somehow got offered a interview to one of the biggest companies in London. But I'm a fukin retard and I can't articulate my sentences well especially under pressure do u guys know any drugs that will help antidepresants etc..

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and NZb6Air
Just go there fasted and with a bottle of water :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: abracadabra, rooman, Mewton and 3 others
Pregabalin maybe, clavicular really likes it

Also, you should looksmax as much as possible and buy elevator shoes, those fancy ones with suit

Height = power

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and Kelly Oubre Jr
pregabalin, phenibut, kratom do not combine any of these tho

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air

Also, you should looksmax as much as possible and buy elevator shoes, those fancy ones with suit

Height = power
I'll buy some i'll report back to this thread if I got the job btw it's in 2 days.

Height = power
BTw what's the dosage for the pregabalin

BTw what's the dosage for the pregabalin
Not really sure, look at the drug dosage or read clavicular thread

Looking at the dosage would be better tho

Yeah so I somehow got offered a interview to one of the biggest companies in London. But I'm a fukin retard and I can't articulate my sentences well especially under pressure do u guys know any drugs that will help antidepressants etc..
insert dominance, power position remember, be widespread, and most importantly stand up like you're better than the interviewer.

insert dominance, power position remember, be widespread, and most importantly stand up like you're better than the interviewer.
I had the interview the faggot interview was 5'7 and I fogged him frauded 6'3. They where looking for beta cucks the guy was nervous from my presence during the interview

I had the interview the faggot interview was 5'7 and I fogged him frauded 6'3. They where looking for beta cucks the guy was nervous from my presence during the interview
seems like it didn't go well

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Probably low trust face then?

They are searching for trustworthy looking people in the first place