I have an odd fetish of impregnating girls who i KNOW would make future ERs

RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

Most oppressed user on org Threadmaking REINSTATED
Like seriously

I used to want to fuck this 4'11'' chubby Finnish girl, i KNEW that if i made her a son he would be 5'2'', skinnyfat, and normie at best.

He would be the fourth Finnish School Shooter. Might as well call him Pekka.

It applies to celebrities as well. I have wanted to fuck Belle Delphine and Greta Thunberg, despite hating their personalities and everything they're about, i have wanted to impregnate them just so they could have a son who would have a shit mother, who would probably indoctrinate them/use them for views and weird shit.

Idk why, but being one stroke away from shooting the blueprint of a life full of suffering and torment gets me unbelievably hard.

Even my current oneitis is a literal diagnosed autist who is cripplingly shy and afraid of anyone with a Y chromosome. Her brother is 5'9'', death-tier skinny and a worse acnecel than me.

Having a legitimately autistic son seems like gigacagefuel to me. Imagine telling him to do his homework but instead he just drools all over the carpet. I'd die of laughter.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16204, Biiyo03, Pussyslayer and 3 others
Cope why have a short ugly son who shoots up a school and let everyone hate him, when you can have a mogger tall good looking chad son who shoots it up for no reason and women love him for it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03, ChristianChad, intovoid and 2 others
Cope why have a short ugly son who shoots up a school and let everyone hate him, when you can have a mogger tall good looking chad son who shoots it up for no reason and women love him for it
Obviously, i would want to marry a woman who is my type, tall, and has good genes to make gigachad sons.

But on the side, i just wanna fuck subhuman tier foids without a condom and let them grow up without a mother in a terrible life situation just so i can cage at them when i read about their accidental existence coming to a comical end in the paper.

Obviously, i would want to marry a woman who is my type, tall, and has good genes to make gigachad sons.

But on the side, i just wanna fuck subhuman tier foids without a condom and let them grow up without a mother in a terrible life situation just so i can cage at them when i read about their accidental existence coming to a comical end in the paper.
Tbh man your prolly gonna fuck multiple subhuman femlet foids and get them pregnant :forcedsmile:. Imagine a bunch of ERs running around :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and RODEBLUR
Tbh man your prolly gonna fuck multiple subhuman femlet foids and get them pregnant :forcedsmile:. Imagine a bunch of ERs running around :feelskek:
Exactly i cage at that thought that's why i wanna do it

Just cum inside the pussy and be like ''oops!'' and then vanish.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
Like seriously

I used to want to fuck this 4'11'' chubby Finnish girl, i KNEW that if i made her a son he would be 5'2'', skinnyfat, and normie at best.

It applies to celebrities as well. I have wanted to fuck Belle Delphine and Greta Thunberg, despite hating their personalities and everything they're about, i have wanted to impregnate them just so they could have a son who would have a shit mother, who would probably indoctrinate them/use them for views and weird shit.

Idk why, but being one stroke away from shooting the blueprint of a life full of suffering and torment gets me unbelievably hard.

Even my current oneitis is a literal diagnosed autist who is cripplingly shy and afraid of anyone with a Y chromosome. Her brother is 5'9'', death-tier skinny and a worse acnecel than me.

Having a legitimately autistic son seems like gigacagefuel to me. Imagine telling him to do his homework but instead he just drools all over the carpet. I'd die of laughter.
Jesus Christ write this on offtopic

Jesus Christ write this on offtopic

Devoteeism. As for the oneitis...

Tales from the mental asylum :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16204 and RODEBLUR
Devoteeism. As for the oneitis...
Nah because it ain't about her it's about the offspring

Well, it is about her as well, only legitimately retarded foids have a personality that doesn't make me want to knock each one of their teeth clean out their mouth with a hacksaw.

ty for reminding me why I try to not visit this site

• +1
Reactions: Slasher and RODEBLUR
Like seriously

who else but rodeblur
Obama Reaction GIF
:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03
Man there’s something seriously wrong with you, get yourself examined

I’m saying this for your sake, I’ve seen some disgusting threads from you lately

Users who are viewing this thread

Back