I have an unhealthy obsession with my ex

i hear voices

i hear voices

Officially a whitepill believer
I stalk her every day
I pretend to have conversations with her
I imagine scenarios with her (not sexual)
I listen to her favorite songs every day

she contradicted everything the blackpill said about girls, she was so perfect.

only person who keeps me from hating women, cause she proved there's good ones out there

Sad Sponge Bob GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: starvecell, GabachoCopium, SubhumanForever and 5 others
pre dnr

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and nathan
I stalk her every day

only person who keeps me from hating women, cause she proved there's good ones out there

You sound like a cuck tbh. You better change things saar
:ogre::ogre::ogre:

You sound like a cuck tbh. You better change things saar
:ogre::ogre::ogre:
cucks want to see other men with their girls, I would unironically (in gta) kill someone if they tried to hit on her

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thatguy2 and truthhurts
cucks want to see other men with their girls, I would unironically (in gta) kill someone if they tried to hit on her
Bro you trying to throw your life away for a foid. She doesn’t even know you. Think logically bhai

Bro you trying to throw your life away for a foid. She doesn’t even know you. Think logically bhai
we talked for 8 months, stopped talking 3 months ago :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Same here actually,
If I knew I wouldn't end up in prison,
I would pull off a Richie Ramirez on that cunt and stomp with my tactical military boots on his head

I stalk her every day

Absolute cuck behaviour
If i were you i'd find something to take my mind off that shit and for myself to not think like such a cuck, maybe hit the gym or go make some friends or something, next thing you know youll stumble across a stacey who'll end up being better than her and dont say that 'shes different' because lets be honest we all know thats a lie

• +1
Reactions: antony 726
Same here actually,
If I knew I wouldn't end up in prison,
I would pull off a Richie Ramirez on that cunt and stomp with my tactical military boots on his head
The Rock Sunglasses GIF

Absolute cuck behaviour
If i were you i'd find something to take my mind off that shit and for myself to not think like such a cuck, maybe hit the gym or go make some friends or something, next thing you know youll stumble across a stacey who'll end up being better than her and dont say that 'shes different' because lets be honest we all know thats a lie
dnr

• +1
Reactions: Quncho
  • +1
Reactions: thugmaxxer2 and Bipolar Vamp6ix
ascend and pull better foids we believe in you 🥺

• Love it
Reactions: i hear voices
Still bro. Life comes and goes. U have either to move on or ascend to attract her:ogre:
fuckkk ur right but its not easy just letting go, especially after all the promises I made with her

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
fuckkk ur right but its not easy just letting go, especially after all the promises I made with her
Bro life wasn’t meant to be fair but u have to do the best out of a situation. U either ascend or you cope. There is no between. Don’t make promises when you can’t keep them. You only giver her false hopes. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: i hear voices
No you wouldn’t because she‘s riding the cock-carousel right now as you are typing this cope

I broke up with my ex almost 12 years ago and I still dream about her a few times a week.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SubhumanForever, antony 726 and Whatever
I broke up with my ex almost 12 years ago and I still dream about her a few times a week.
I’m sorry bro
Same for me but not my ex we were so interested but somehow a curly hair guy stole her

Meanwhile chads like me @WishIwasChico and @the BULL are graping her with 0 mercy and face fucking her until there is saliva and mucous all over our penis and then ripping her butthole to shreds until there’s blood everywhere and then taking turns creampie her and making her pregnant then we leave her and the kids and decline to pay child support then grape her at night when she’s asleep all while ur in the corner jerking off like the cuck u are u fucking inbred incel

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico