I have anger issues

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

Brain > lookz
I got so many mental problems and no clue how to fix any of them.

- I get angry for no reason
- Get irrationally angry when people tell me what to do
- I got no clue what I’m gonna do with my life
- I don’t like myself sober

List goes on.

I’m laying on my couch in the living room right now listening to music on the speaker just seething looking at my phone. I wageslaved 8 hours today and I’ve been mad since I got off work 4 hours ago.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and raleqtambrobret
mogger trait

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger
seethe

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
I’m laying on my couch in the living room right now listening to music on the speaker just seething looking at my phone.

• +1
Wtf is mogger about seething. I’m so angry and the worst part is I got nothing to be angry about.
normie advice but something that worked for me is to funnel that anger into something productive

anger is a sign theres something non ideal going on and it gives you energy to change it

i had been angrymaxxed these days and it gave me energy to work study and gymmaxx

I’m laying on my couch in the living room right now listening to music on the speaker just seething looking at my phone.
The music is the most relaxing music too

This is the song playing rn

• Woah
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
- I get angry for no reason
- Get irrationally angry when people tell me what to do
- I got no clue what I’m gonna do with my life
Literally very relatable. I always get fucking mad when people ask me what I will do with my life. I dont even fucking know man

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and AspiringMogger
Literally very relatable. I always get fucking mad when people ask me what I will do with my life. I dont even fucking know man
It’s not even that. The compound pill is killing me. Wage slaving, eating healthy, lifting weights, all to be seen as a functional human. This shit life is not what was promised.

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
It’s not even that. The compound pill is killing me. Wage slaving, eating healthy, lifting weights, all to be seen as a functional human. This shit life is not what was promised.
There’s no escape honestly. All of us must wage slave in the end to survive. Fuck life I don’t want to do this till I’m old

I hope I get reincarnated to a 6’5 Chad in royalty.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Tyler x Durden and AspiringMogger
There’s no escape honestly. All of us must wage slave in the end to survive. Fuck life I don’t want to do this till I’m old

I hope I get reincarnated to a 6’5 Chad in royalty.
Wage slaving, eating healthy, lifting weights, all these bullshit things just to be seen as a human being. I hate this shit life man. I’m so fucking happy I wasn’t born LTN or lower.

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
Same,I tried going to a psychologist and he gave me shitty meds

• +1
Same,I tried going to a psychologist and he gave me shitty meds
It would approximately take me 9 hours of work to get a 1 hour consultation with a licensed psychologist.

Fuck I hate the wage pill

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and maarda