lilith

lilith

vanity of vanities all is vanity
ama

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon, Sprinkles and GabachoCopium
Nothing enticing about eating?

Nothing enticing about eating?
i cant eat. textures and the feeling is awful. when i do eat its very specific jfl. its cool how your brain desensitises and adapts to your will.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973 and Deleted member 29581
Leanmaxxed, will stunt ur growth if ur still growing

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Mosh12 and Luffymaxxing
Start walking 30 000 steps a day

• Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker
Can u get hard

• JFL
Reactions: Glerforpus, PseduoAryan, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
Damn u coulda been 6’8 if u 8
the shrine i pray to and cum tribute everday which is psl god chico, is 6'3. if daddy chico is 6'3 i happy with being 6'3 >.<

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
leanmax god

not real, lmao nigga just eat some food like put it your mouth nigga hahahhaha

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 7580 and User28823
i cant eat. textures and the feeling is awful. when i do eat its very specific jfl. its cool how your brain desensitises and adapts to your will.
sounds like ARFID rather than anorexia

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
you triggered me. thx. ily. im 65kg which sucks. im normally 58 jfl
i weight as much as an anorexic kid while being on a bulk. over for me

• JFL
Reactions: lilith
nigga got yeeted after that Femboy thread

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and murdah
that nigga that reported u is a bitch

• +1
Reactions: lookism and Sprinkles
im 6'3 jfl and 18. nothing tastes as good as how skinny feels.
you are a retarded faggot if u think looking like you were just liberated by the red army at the end of WW2 will attract females :feelskek: @Primalsplit

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
nigga got yeeted after that Femboy thread
perma and deserved for being retarded, as he kept posting in wrong sections + gay/tranny shit
youre giving the mods super hard work btw with y'all insanity so at least make sure you put your threads in the CORRECT sub section...is it really that hard? 🤦‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
sounds like ARFID rather than anorexia
Anorexia is simply lack of apetite by definition as a medical symptom. Anorexia Nevrosa is lack of apetite caused by obsession with being as skinny as possible

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
you triggered me. thx. ily. im 65kg which sucks. im normally 58 jfl
IMG 3403

Anorexia is simply lack of apetite by definition as a medical symptom. Anorexia Nevrosa is lack of apetite caused by obsession with being as skinny as possible
So it’s a mental illness just like bigorexia or obesity. OP is a mentally ill tranny confirmed

what u eat in a day in oder to get to such extremes or were u always like that?
I drink one secret drink. other than that it’s mainly electrolytes and vitamins capsules with water. I’ve always been disordered yet lost half my weight in these last few years. I’m going to start again fully.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
I drink one secret drink. other than that it’s mainly electrolytes and vitamins capsules with water. I’ve always been disordered yet lost half my weight in these last few years. I’m going to start again fully.
secret drink is it a shake of some kind? have you used pills in order to lose fat.

secret drink is it a shake of some kind? have you used pills in order to lose fat.
you can use ozempic. you lose a shit ton but you go through a plateau after a while. and they are pretty hard to come by unless you get them prescribed. as for the secret drink dm me.

• +1
you can use ozempic. you lose a shit ton but you go through a plateau after a while. and they are pretty hard to come by unless you get them prescribed. as for the secret drink dm me.
DMed u, will laxatives do the same? i need to lose 20 lbs in order to lower my waist size and be pretty. I've been thinking of the laxative use at least once a week in order for my diet to be much more efficient

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Fiqh and lilith
DMed u, will laxatives do the same? i need to lose 20 lbs in order to lower my waist size and be pretty. I've been thinking of the laxative use at least once a week in order for my diet to be much more efficient
i love the way you talk. laxatives are retarded. dont try that shit. you'll just binge as its more innate. it attacks the digestive tract. whereas ozemp just suppresses hunger. we can starve together starting tmr ><

• Love it
Was gonna post your avi but that would be too easy

• Love it
Reactions: lilith