Reactions: BrettyBoy and Demir
Biggest symptom

Doesn’t that’s just make u some delinquent

What's your attachment style?

sounds like a normal side effect to bringing noithing to the dinner table

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Biggest symptom

Hmm my biggest symptom is to totaly dont give a shit about laws . Im 16and i actually have do a shit ton of illegal things , and i will continue beacause i do not ferl anything about that .
What's your attachment style?
What the fuck attachment style mean , im french
Doesn’t that’s just make u some delinquent

Yeah ofc i do a lot of very bad things
sounds like a normal side effect to bringing noithing to the dinner table

Yeah now im conscient about my disorder but i dont tell this to my family .

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Demir
how u cope brah

Those who do not commit crimes and commit infractions are not classified with antisocial personality disorder, but this does not redeem that some have attributes that belong to someone with the disorder, such as low empathy and others because it is simply brain chemistry, why blame me Antinous?; Antinous have low oxytocin and just didn't get this accurate diagnosis because he knows that if he commit offenses life in prison is horrible and disgusting; Unfortunately, there is stigma with those with narcissistic personality disorder, society likes to abuse them apparently: In addition, if you really have this disorder (which I highly doubt, possibly a joke), how old were you diagnosed and for what infractions precisely? ? So whatever

Last edited:
Cope you cant have ASPD at age 16 if anything at most you can have compulsive disorder

• +1
Reactions: Peachy
Those who do not commit crimes and commit infractions are not classified with antisocial personality disorder, but this does not redeem that some have attributes that belong to someone with the disorder, such as low empathy and others because it is simply brain chemistry, why blame me Antinous?; Antinous have low oxytocin and just didn't get this accurate diagnosis because he knows that if he commit offenses life in prison is horrible and disgusting; Unfortunately, there is stigma with those with narcissistic personality disorder, society likes to abuse them apparently: In addition, if you really have this disorder (which I highly doubt, possibly a joke), how old were you diagnosed and for what infractions precisely? ? So whatever

Bullshit brah , in the samr text u say that those who not commit crimes does not have this disorder and later u ask at what age i was diagnosed jfl . I never was diagnosed beacause i can fake my emotions and shit beacause of my parents
Cope you cant have ASPD at age 16 if anything at most you can have compulsive disorder

Blahblahblah i havr all the criteria brah !

Well, about the subject, there is no reason to give opinions, so without comments, whatever.

Bullshit brah , in the samr text u say that those who not commit crimes does not have this disorder and later u ask at what age i was diagnosed jfl . I never was diagnosed beacause i can fake my emotions and shit beacause of my parents
entertainment, so you know nothing, whether you deviate from what is normative or not, you will never know (you are not a reliable source, you should probably find this diagnosis cool), or you simply identify with it (the diagnosis ); the same also repeats with narcissistic personality disorder, and being narcy is not very functional, so whatever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
entertainment, so you know nothing, whether you deviate from what is normative or not, you will never know (you are not a reliable source, you should probably find this diagnosis cool), or you simply identify with it (the diagnosis ); the same also repeats with narcissistic personality disorder, and being narcy is not very functional, so whatever

Yeah i fucking identify with both antisocial and narcissicm
How do i know bro

Yeah i fucking identify with both antisocial and narcissicm
How do i know bro
How old are you? Only self-knowledge can say: Furthermore, you would not want to have a medical diagnosis prescribed by some authority that you have "narcissistic personality disorder"; Adding more to what I said, all people are "narcissistic," because all people are selfish, and indeed narcissists go through a lot of hatred and contempt for the hypocritical society that likes to pretend it's not self-obsessed; answering your question, just a knowledge of your own intentions, motivations and what you are capable of doing, is already helpful (I'm giving a very straightforward answer to a thread that is probably a joke and not serious at all, but it's good to explain my wise knowledge about these topics); narcissists do not have a good time, and are victims of the sadism of others, it is not so good and they go through boycott and slander others, they are unfair, so whatever

How can you fake your emotions? In what circumstances do you fake them? Do you feel fear, like if you get caught do you fear what your parents will do to you?

How old are you? Only self-knowledge can say: Furthermore, you would not want to have a medical diagnosis prescribed by some authority that you have "narcissistic personality disorder"; Adding more to what I said, all people are "narcissistic," because all people are selfish, and indeed narcissists go through a lot of hatred and contempt for the hypocritical society that likes to pretend it's not self-obsessed; answering your question, just a knowledge of your own intentions, motivations and what you are capable of doing, is already helpful (I'm giving a very straightforward answer to a thread that is probably a joke and not serious at all, but it's good to explain my wise knowledge about these topics); narcissists do not have a good time, and are victims of the sadism of others, it is not so good and they go through boycott and slander others, they are unfair, so whatever

I dont say im a lot narcissist , i just have both antisocial and narcissost features
Im 16 years old
My thread is serious , i basically can say that i have antisocal features but yes officaly i do not know if I have this shit and i do not want to go to a fucking psy
Also how do i know id i have empathy srs
How can you fake your emotions? In what circumstances do you fake them? Do you feel fear, like if you get caught do you fear what your parents will do to you?

I dont know bro , i just follow others emotions to be socialable , at least im normal huh , i laugh and shit . I can love to . But when my grandpa ( i loved him ) died in 2014 ive feel nothing , when i see my parents crying i do not feel nothing ( i love them ) , its strange . I feel if my friends dies i wouldnt feel nothing too but that just aa supposition.
I feel fear bro . I get traumatised in my childhood by being in a abandoned house lonely for 13hrs straight . Worst moment of my life . I dont want to get caught doiing my illegal activities by my parents beacause they would stop me doing what i do . I feel stress also but very slightely , basically i just dont care about everything , my friends always tel me that i dont care about everything .

Last edited:
Also how do i know id i have empathy srs
have you seen real videos of gore? Anyway: Crushing animals, beheading living people, explicit massacres in general? If you are watching an explicit real Gore video and feel a "push" to help or want to ease the pain and cries of torment and anguish that the dying and suffering being is feeling (or feel like crying or uncomfortable seeing this), whether child, animal or adult, then you have compassionate empathy, so you dont have nothing; Sociopaths Have Cognitive But Not Emotional Empathy: If you feel sad about others 'sadness and happy about others' happiness you have emotional empathy, and indicate that you have no antisocial personality disorder, you are not a sociopath; Sociopaths can bond emotionally with the people they choose, or with a select group, although this is not the case at all, as there are those who feel NOTHING for anyone, so take these tests with these real and violent gore videos be a start for you to understand yourself better, do you understand? and if you have this "disorder", it is not worth telling anyone, because these people are defamed by many, they are prejudiced, and I personally do not consider it a "disorder" to have an antisocial personality in this sense of being a sociopath, It is beautiful and understanding to me; So whatever

Last edited:
Are you chad?

READ THIS: have you seen real videos of gore? Anyway: Crushing animals, beheading living people, explicit massacres in general? If you are watching an explicit real Gore video and feel a "push" to help or want to ease the pain and cries of torment and anguish that the dying and suffering being is feeling (or or feel like crying or uncomfortable seeing this), whether child, animal or adult, then you have compassionate empathy, so you dont have nothing; Sociopaths Have Cognitive But Not Emotional Empathy: If you feel sad about others 'sadness and happy about others' happiness you have emotional empathy, and indicate that you have no antisocial personality disorder, you are not a sociopath; Sociopaths can bond emotionally with the people they choose, or with a select group, although this is not the case at all, as there are those who feel NOTHING for anyone, so take these tests with these real and violent gore videos be a start for you to understand yourself better, do you understand? and if you have this "disorder", it is not worth telling anyone, because these people are defamed by many, they are prejudiced, and I personally do not consider it a "disorder" to have an antisocial personality in this sense of being a sociopath, It is beautiful and understanding to me; So whatever

Bruh , ive watched basically the majority of bestgore video and feeling nothing ,anyways , its video and not real life , i need more realistic situation no ?
What is cognitive empathy ? I need to mention that if someone kill a person who i like i think i would kill them . I feel hanger like normal person
Are you chad?

Chadlite apparently but chad minded

Last edited:
Bruh , ive watched basically the majority of bestgore video and feeling nothing ,anyways , its video and not real life , i need more realistic situation no ?
What is cognitive empathy ? I need to mention that if someone kill a person who i like i think i would kill them . I feel hanger like normal person
cognitive empathy is merely understanding what others are feeling (thing autistic people lack), and emotional empathy is feeling what others are feeling; you have feelings of revenge and anger, sociopaths too (although it is not a rule that they feel): Well, about real situations, this is not easy to answer, what can be asked is just questions, but they are susceptible errors and are not "real"; to you, I recommend subreddit r/sociopath on Reddit for you to research and read about various topics regarding sociopathy and what it is to be a sociopath, which is actually tedious as well, and the first response from this quora link: https://www.quora.com/What-exactly-is-the-definition-of-a-sociopath; I will not talk about my own experiences, this is a simple thread and more about doubts and self-knowledge, so from this subreddit and the first response from the link I sent of Quora, from the person named "Corey", you can start your personal research on sociopathy, so whatever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
No? people dont have emotions in general, you will feel emotions if get out of your mom home lmao
cognitive empathy is merely understanding what others are feeling (thing autistic people lack), and emotional empathy is feeling what others are feeling; you have feelings of revenge and anger, sociopaths too (although it is not a rule that they feel): Well, about real situations, this is not easy to answer, what can be asked is just questions, but they are susceptible errors and are not "real"; to you, I recommend subreddit r / sociopath on Reddit for you to research and read about various topics regarding sociopathy and what it is to be a sociopath, which is actually tedious as well, and the first response from this quora link: https://www.quora.com/What-exactly-is-the-definition-of-a-sociopath; I will not talk about my own experiences, this is a simple thread and more about doubts and self-knowledge, so from this subreddit and the first response from the link I sent, from the person named "Corey", you can start your personal research on sociopathy, so whatever

Dont waste your time, this guy is a edgykid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227

Blahblahblah i havr all the criteria brah !

Literally every person even Normies fit alot of those criteria, introverted people will fit most of them if not all.

you are just a edgy kid bro lmao, we have all been there

are you a faggot?

are you ethnik

Literally every person even Normies fit alot of those criteria, introverted people will fit most of them if not all.

you are just a edgy kid bro lmao, we have all been there

Im absolutly not introverted u soab

What's your tested IQ?

self diagnosed aspd

/lol

lol im such a psycho xd im like totally random and i have no emotions lol

im bascially the edgiest guy i know and im what you would call a stone cold killer-esque cool type of guy