I have Aphantasia

violentrose

violentrose

I see dead people
Im literally cursed :feelswhy::feelswhy:

I have the same. Not big deal. Always carry a pencil/pen and you'll be good. If I write down what I think, I can think (still not view but no problem)

that is so cool

is it the thing where you cant make images in ur head

if so i have a few questions

what happens if u take hallucinogenics

what happens if u get schizophrenia or something

that is so cool

is it the thing where you cant make images in ur head

if so i have a few questions

what happens if u take hallucinogenics

what happens if u get schizophrenia or something
Yeah and ive never taken hallucinogenics or had hallucinations or have schizophrenia i can have dreams tho that are vivid normally

• +1
Reactions: dipenhydramine
i have hyperfantasy thats why i think foids give me iois

I know this sounds crazy but I used to have aphantasia until in 9th grade till I started to imagine things, but like, half sized low resolution in a corner of my mind. Then it started getting better and better until I could actually imagine shit in almost 4k, but it's still half sized and in a corner or overlay Idk how to really explain I think I'm schizo

Actually speaking of schizo I used to have dialogues with another voice inside my head and I was convinced I was actually speaking with myself but a changed voice until It started intrerupting my thoughts and I could no longer control what it said I don't know how to explain I feel like I'm going insane. I also have 'glitches' in my peripherial vision that dissapear whenever I shift focus at them. I also sometimes hear family members calling my name but It's just in my mind. Like one time a few weeks ago I thought my mom called me and when I went to her she had no idea why I came. This also happened a lot in the past but I think I'm going insane tbh I'm really not surprised I've been depressed, alone and friendless since like 13 and always clung to whatever attention I could get from anyone. I was glad that I had online friends on discord and shit because it made me feel accepted at one point but I quit everything 2 years ago because I wanted to change and failed

TLDR : Schizo Ramblings. Do not read