I have ascended

Mansnob

Mansnob

Diamond
After this long and gruesome journey on this site, I have realized the truth and awoken to the reality of my situation and everyone else around me. I might look the same, but in a sense, I have "mentally ascended". Thank you guys for everything, all the autists, cyber bullies, and cucks alike. I bid you all safe travels among your looksmax journey.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, Deleted member 701 and badromance
8JAwn3f d

Good luck big guy

• +1
Reactions: vodka, Mansnob, dogtown and 2 others
After this long and gruesome journey on this site, I have realized the truth and awoken to the reality of my situation and everyone else around me. I might look the same, but in a sense, I have "mentally ascended". Thank you guys for everything, all the artists, cyber bullies, and cucks alike. I bid you all safe travels among your looksmax journey.
tamara-natalie-996x515.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
51D9D663 F295 4345 8DE0 DC231077A325

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, CupOfCoffee, vodka and 5 others
Ik u were cuz I didn't get any notifications from ugre
I had a good sleepy time, i fell asleep on my couch while posting and slept there all night

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Nibba
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
After this long and gruesome journey on this site, I have realized the truth and awoken to the reality of my situation and everyone else around me. I might look the same, but in a sense, I have "mentally ascended". Thank you guys for everything, all the artists, cyber bullies, and cucks alike. I bid you all safe travels among your looksmax journey.
You'll be back soon, there is no leaving this site.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Nibba and dogtown
I thought you would be the new @Arceus300

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
And what is this new perspective
Basically what you guys have been telling, just more redpilled and realistic, but I'm also staying optimistic and not going full black pill autistic.

• +1
Basically what you guys have been telling, just more redpilled and realistic, but I'm also staying optimistic and not going full black pill autistic.

well done

How old are you man

I'm almost 18
Give it a couple years, let the black pill marinate in your brain, one rejection after another until you're begging to know what you can do to legitimately improve.

Till then,

51D9D663 F295 4345 8DE0 DC231077A325

Give it a couple years, let the black pill marinate in your brain, one rejection after another until you're begging to know what you can do to legitimately improve.

Till then,

View attachment 12238

He’s not 18 look at his face, he either has insane aging genetics or is around 14 more likely judging by his behaviour

He’s not 18 look at his face, he either has insane aging genetics or is around 14 more likely judging by his behaviour
Tbh he seems to act young, like he hasn't experienced how girls treat good looking guys vs guys like him. Could be 18 but definitely looks younger.

• +1
Tbh he seems to act young, like he hasn't experienced how girls treat good looking guys vs guys like him. Could be 18 but definitely looks younger.
Yeah he seems very naive and actually believe women know how to rate. He'll wise up soon or end up being a Reddit cuck

oh... what a clickbait, i thought you ascended for real.

You'll be back soon, there is no leaving this site.
I tried leaving, was happier, but somehow I was pulled back in lol