I have bad anxiety possibly paranoid schizophrenia

Abhorrence

Abhorrence

Sacrificed to Moloch
It got to a point where I don't want to leave my house anymore. When im outside I feel like everybody is looking at me and when somebody laughs I assume they are laughing at me and also feel like everyone is plotting against me

I know in reality nobody cares about me this much like maybe 10% of what I'm thinking in my head is real but can't help it

Now I understand the mindset of hikikomoris
Welcome to the nhk anime

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: incel194012940, SecularIslamist, chris182 and 2 others
I isolate myself and try to be at peace but it gets so repetitive it turns into hell

Might as well jump off a bridge because I will never be able to enjoy life or function

its easy to combat this

When im outside I feel like everybody is looking at me and when somebody laughs I assume they are laughing at me and also feel like everyone is plotting against me
this doesnt happen, you can stop being schizo

• +1
Reactions: fuse and Abhorrence
Nah bro ppl are genuinely fucking with you. They do the same to me. The schizophrenia label is just there to keep you docile

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, fuse and Abhorrence
Nah bro ppl are genuinely fucking with you. They do the same to me. The schizophrenia label is just there to keep you docile
Yeah maybe
For society to function they need to gaslight ugly men into thinking it's all in their head when all we get is negative reinforcement in reality

They don't want us to do something and get revenge they want us to think its all in our head and something is wrong with us

• +1
Reactions: Bojack
Yeah maybe
For society to function they need to gaslight ugly men into thinking it's all in their head when all we get is negative reinforcement in reality

They don't want us to do something and get revenge they want us to thing its all in our head and something is wrong with us
Yea bro everytime I bring it up with my old doctor and parents they just gaslighted me and made me take pills. Then a few moments later they are back to fucking with me. There really is no such thing as schizophrenia. People genuinely do weird shit to ugly men. They even do it in broad daylight.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and Abhorrence
its easy to combat this

this doesnt happen, you can stop being schizo
Another gaslighting agent of the system has appeared

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, Abhorrence and wollet2
Yea bro everytime I bring it up with my old doctor and parents they just gaslighted me and made me take pills. Then a few moments later they are back to fucking with me. There really is no such thing as schizophrenia. People genuinely do weird shit to ugly men. They even do it in broad daylight.
Yeah same thing happened to me but I didn't get diagnosed with schizophrenia instead it was depression and anxiety and they forced me to take antidepressants

Muh depression appearently I am supposed to be happy despite being treated like shit by everyone :ROFLMAO:

If they didn't gaslight bottom of the barrell niggas what would happen is they would display dark triad behaviour or shoot up places after realizing whats going on

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and wollet2
What a based gif

834A23E6 FA73 403F 9601 E8DE21F53979

• Love it
Reactions: Abhorrence
Yeah same thing happened to me but I didn't get diagnosed with schizophrenia instead it was depression and anxiety and they forced me to take antidepressants

Muh depression appearently I am supposed to be happy despite being treated like shit by everyone :ROFLMAO:

If they didn't gaslight bottom of the barrell niggas what would happen is they would display dark triad behaviour or shoot up places after realizing whats going on
Yea lol, ever since I got btfo’ed in nursing school in 2018. Everyone in society—my family included—started treating me like shut. Well they always treated me like shut but it became worse. Even the tv and computer screen I use is bugged with all the images moving around weird n shut. Everyone is out to get me. But they know I won’t do shut so they keep up the pressure.

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
. everything is just checmical reactions bro

. "if the conditions are right they happen no matter who the person is"
yeah the conditions being that its the right person lol this guy is so dumb
Wollet is the type of dude that would punch you in the face out of the blue and later say you had it coming

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, edodalic29 and wollet2
Yea lol, ever since I got btfo’ed in nursing school in 2018. Everyone in society—my family included—started treating me like shut. Well they always treated me like shut but it became worse. Even the tv and computer screen I use is bugged with all the images moving around weird n shut. Everyone is out to get me. But they know I won’t do shut so they keep up the pressure.
Yeah same thing here
After I started displaying signs of dysfunction and starting to fail at school some girl and a guy have been following me everywhere and stalking me trying to make me feel uncomfortable and watched

I think they are trying to mentally break me by making me paranoid and unsafe along with watching my every move

Yeah same thing here
After I started displaying signs of dysfunction and starting to fail at school some girl and a guy have been following me everywhere and stalking me trying to make me feel uncomfortable and watched

I think they are trying to mentally break me by making me paranoid and unsafe along with watching my every move
This is exactly what they are doing. Stay strong and focus on your own ascension. These ppl are your enemies bro

• +1
. everything is just checmical reactions bro

. "if the conditions are right they happen no matter who the person is"
yeah the "conditions" being that its the right person lol this guy is so dumb
Yeah true
Like it does matter who the person is cause nobody would love a fat ugly girl but if you do love a girl its not like there arent tens of thousands of other girls with the same personality and looks level

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
Yeah true
Like it does matter who the person is cause nobody would love a fat ugly girl but if you do love a girl its not like there arent tens of thousands of other girls with the same personality and looks level
it wont be the same personality and looks

and you can love many different people

• +1
It got to a point where I don't want to leave my house anymore. When im outside I feel like everybody is looking at me and when somebody laughs I assume they are laughing at me and also feel like everyone is plotting against me
Yeah this is me. Although at the same time, I also know it's probably all in my head and I'm making it up. So I have two contradictory beliefs. End result is angst.

• +1
Just the other day i was working out and this bloated bbc gymcel was mumbling to himself the whole time , it sounded like he was talking shit about someone thru the phone or something

turns out this nigger was actually talking about me , hating on me for outlifting him and simply being better looking than him , people will talk about you wheather your gl or not , dont take it seriously Op

• +1
same but im high T so I leave house anyways

• +1