I have basically conditioned myself to looksmin and NTmin myself but especially after joining .is

📎♿️⚙️

📎♿️⚙️

Two long years
I have always kind of not cared how I dressed or how I looked physically my entire life. But after joining .is I started dressing even more autistically, got extremely autistic looking haircuts from a cheap barber and even purposely chose the most goofy looking glasses possible every time I got a new glasses frame. As well as neglecting basic hygiene like regularly showering and washing my face. Not only that but I also purposely acted as autistic as possible especially while talking to girls. And now that I have decided to change it is very hard to attempt to uncondition myself to the point were I feel like it will be more difficult than actually softmaxxing.

@DelonLover1999 @HarrierDuBois tagging you because you are two users I argued with about my ability to looksmaxx who are still around

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elijah_leo, watah, Autismcel and 6 others
I requested self-ban from .is

Too much negativity and self-victimization on the site

• +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo, looksmaxxing223, HighTierSubhuman and 4 others
I requested self-ban from .is

Too much negativity and self-victimization on the site
is it like .org? I've heard about it but it feels like one of those sites that will get me on a watchlist

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and ryuken
is it like .org? I've heard about it but it feels like one of those sites that will get me on a watchlist
It is in certain ways but in others ways not and it definitely does get you put on a watch list though this site does to just to a lesser extent

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and Lebron_James
is it like .org?
Quite similar but it's less edgy than here I would say.

This site has incel roots but that site is obviously an incel site.

I would argue it's more for a specific type of people than actual incels since the site has a specific agenda you need to fit in that not all loveshy people fit into.
I've heard about it but it feels like one of those sites that will get me on a watchlist
Nah, this site and .is overestimates how important they are in the grand scheme of things.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, Autismcel, 📎♿️⚙️ and 1 other person
I hate is

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, Autismcel, 📎♿️⚙️ and 1 other person
I've heard about it but it feels like one of those sites that will get me on a watchlist
Just don't make a post saying "Don't go to school tommorow at TX, Austin" or whatever :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, HarshBDSMmaster and Lebron_James
@ @DelonLover1999 @
HarrierDuBois
@HarrierDuBois tagging you because you are two users I argued with about my ability to looksmaxx who are still around
The mindset is the most difficult thing to change but once rewired will carry you to where you need to go. I'd recommend reading philosophy as you will feel how your brain just rewires itself.

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️ and Autismcel
I have always kind of not cared how I dressed or how I looked physically my entire life. But after joining .is I started dressing even more autistically, got extremely autistic looking haircuts from a cheap barber and even purposely chose the most goofy looking glasses possible every time I got a new glasses frame. As well as neglecting basic hygiene like regularly showering and washing my face. Not only that but I also purposely acted as autistic as possible especially while talking to girls. And now that I have decided to change it is very hard to attempt to uncondition myself to the point were I feel like it will be more difficult than actually softmaxxing.

@DelonLover1999 @HarrierDuBois tagging you because you are two users I argued with about my ability to looksmaxx who are still around
Fakecel with that eye area.

Last edited:

do you plan on going to college? or at least moving out of your town?

should be much easier to change in those circumstances tbh

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
do you plan on going to college? or at least moving out of your town?

should be much easier to change in those circumstances tbh
I have planned for awhile now to either go into the military or trade school but preferable trade school. In the military you have to move around and if I go the trade school root I would likely move to find better work.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and DelonLover1999