I have been beardmaxxing since a few days even though I look even worse with one than I normally do without one: my experiences of me looksminning.

Gengar

Gengar

male gaze victim
Staff
Since Monday 7 October 5 PM when I last shaved. Normally I shave every few days.

I seem to be getting some more respect from men, as for women, their attitude towards me hasn’t changed at all. I don’t sense any repulsion from the interactions.

Not sure what to make of this. I always thought I looked way worse but it seems to be all in my head. No idea if that’s a good or a bad thing.

That’s about it. I plan on shaving again in early November.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan, NoseProphecy, raabla and 8 others
Bakwas , Get yourself a real pakistaní chapati beard:feelsohgod::lasereyes::lasereyes:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss, FacialStructure404, truthhurts and 2 others
clean shaving is haram why were you shaved in the first place bud

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: RealNinja, WanderingBurro, truthhurts and 1 other person

Attachments

• descarga.jpeg
    descarga.jpeg
    7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: RealNinja, truthhurts and Gengar
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts
its haram according to all schools of thought :ogre:
Yeah and you forgot I am neither sunni nor shia. :feelsohh:

Anyway... why is shaving "haram," according to you? What is the exact logic behind it? Do you have any idea?

• +1
OP when he shaves:
4440525 meme 1

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and Gengar
DONT TRIM NOTING:feelsohgod: Neck beard loking very good very nice:popcorn:
I don't think it looks good at all. Looks very ungroomed and caveman-y.

Since Monday 7 October 5 PM when I last shaved. Normally I shave every few days.

I seem to be getting some more respect from men, as for women, their attitude towards me hasn’t changed at all. I don’t sense any repulsion from the interactions.

Not sure what to make of this. I always thought I looked way worse but it seems to be all in my head. No idea if that’s a good or a bad thing.

That’s about it. I plan on shaving again in early November.
Unless ur beards thick, frauds jawline and is dark no point in even growing one

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and Gengar
Wow !

Verry cool man

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
mashallah bhai my shit doesn’t fucking connect :ogre::ogre:

• So Sad
Unless ur beards thick, frauds jawline and is dark no point in even growing one
I don't have a jawline to begin with. But can send a picture of thickness. Check PMs.

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
Tales from Uttar Pradesh.
Sorry. I will never disrespect chads.

"Stupid bhenchod. Stop writing tales about me on an incel forum or i'll scare you away by staring at you with my mogger eyes"
Unnamed

• JFL
Yeah and you forgot I am neither sunni nor shia. :feelsohh:

Anyway... why is shaving "haram," according to you? What is the exact logic behind it? Do you have any idea?
Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:
"The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) cursed the women who imitate men and the men who imitate women."

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517
Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:
"The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) cursed the women who imitate men and the men who imitate women."
That makes no sense. Women don't shave the hairs on their face, and even women have facial hair. So how am I imitating them?

That makes no sense. Women don't shave the hairs on their face, and even women have facial hair. So how am I imitating them?
having a beard is a masculine feature and shaving it makes you appear more like a woman

the Prophet (S) states:
“The shaving of the beard is indeed considered an unjust action, may the curse of Allah befall those who are unjust”.

al-Saduq sites a narration of the Holy Prophet (S) in which he states: “Trim your moustaches and let your beards grow and do not emulate the Jews”

Imam al-Sadiq (as)
in one of his narratives in which he states:
“From amongst the laws of the Lord of the Universe was that He granted the male gender from amongst the humans a beard so that there may be a difference (in appearance) between them”.

having a beard is a masculine feature and shaving it makes you appear more like a woman

the Prophet (S) states:
“The shaving of the beard is indeed considered an unjust action, may the curse of Allah befall those who are unjust”.

al-Saduq sites a narration of the Holy Prophet (S) in which he states: “Trim your moustaches and let your beards grow and do not emulate the Jews”

Imam al-Sadiq (as)
“From amongst the laws of the Lord of the Universe was that He granted the male gender from amongst the humans a beard so that there may be a difference (in appearance) between them”.
I can assure you that I look more masculine with a clean-shaven face than the muzzie guys with pubes on their faces as a pathetic excuse for a beard. I got an excellent beard but I choose not to grow it, but this period is a rare exception. Do you have a beard?

the Prophet (S) states:

Imam al-Sadiq (as)
I can assure you that I look more masculine with a clean-shaven face than the muzzie guys with pubes on their faces as a pathetic excuse for a beard. I got an excellent beard but I choose not to grow it, but this period is a rare exception. Do you have a beard?
Not even trying to be funny but I've argued with salafist types before and they had those really bad, scraggly beards. It's hilarious. :lul:

Not even trying to be funny but I've argued with salafist types before and they had those really bad, scraggly beards. It's hilarious. :lul:
deen over dunya bud :ogre:

• Love it
Reactions: SomethingIsWrong
What's it look like?
deen over dunya bud :ogre:
It was just funny that those nibbas were trying to clown on me even though they wish they had beard growth like me. :feelsohh:

That said, if you keep a beard then another thing that you must not do (and probably do anyway) is getting fades and whatnot. I already knew the answer but was wondering if you knew also. It is to not imitate the unbelievers but yet the same muzzies who say shaving is haram get fades like the unbelievers do, a trend they started. Just lol at low iq hypocritical muzzies. :forcedsmile:

What's it look like?
i lied im youngcel :forcedsmile:
It was just funny that those nibbas were trying to clown on me even though they wish they had beard growth like me. :feelsohh:

That said, if you keep a beard then another thing that you must not do (and probably do anyway) is getting fades and whatnot. I already knew the answer but was wondering if you knew also. It is to not imitate the unbelievers but yet the same muzzies who say shaving is haram get fades like the unbelievers do, a trend they started. Just lol at low iq hypocritical muzzies. :forcedsmile:
i dont think we have the hadith but thats true for sunnis they have a narration that prohibits those types of haircuts i think

i lied im youngcel :forcedsmile:

i dont think we have the hadith but thats true for sunnis they have a narration that prohibits those types of haircuts i think
You're just cherrypicking now. :lul:

i too havent shaved in a week

and now i have shitty hairs everywhere, hopefully it grows into a full beard :ogre:

• Woah
i too havent shaved in a week

and now i have shitty hairs everywhere, hopefully it grows into a full beard :ogre:
Wanna see what it looks like? I'm on day 10. :ogre:

• +1
A full on beard (not just designer stubble) looks really good and works as coverup game if you don't have the best jawline or chin. Just get an electric trimmer and put it on the right size clipper so it doesn't take off too much.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and Gengar
A full on beard (not just designer stubble) looks really good and works as coverup game if you don't have the best jawline or chin. Just get an electric trimmer and put it on the right size clipper so it doesn't take off too much.
I'll PM it to you bhai saar.

• Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss
You probably look better with one but this forum has brain washed you

You probably look better with one but this forum has brain washed you
No, I really don't think I do. My friend claimed that he saw Dutch girls checking me out when I had a beard but I don't think they were doing that either. He kept urging me to keep one though but I really do look better without a beard, and no I am not malegazemaxxed.

• +1
Reactions: raabla
No, I really don't think I do. My friend claimed that he saw Dutch girls checking me out when I had a beard but I don't think they were doing that either. He kept urging me to keep one though but I really do look better without a beard, and no I am not malegazemaxxed.
Do you have good beard genetics?

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Try a chin strap? Like a goatee with no moustache. Just the chin edges having facial hair

Last edited:
Try a chin strap? Like a goatee with no moustache. Just the chin edges having facial hair
:lul::lul::lul:

I have top-tier beard genetics, why would I do a chin strap?

• WTF
Reactions: NoseProphecy
:lul::lul::lul:

I have top-tier beard genetics, why would I do a chin strap?
Because it looks better. I also have top tier beard genes but I look better clean shaven or with chin strap. Gives chin definition and length. Like goatee with no moustache. I only do it when I have like 2 days of growth. Shave everyday except the chin.

Because it looks better. I also have top tier beard genes but I look better clean shaven or with chin strap. Gives chin definition and length. Like goatee with no moustache. I only do it when I have like 2 days of growth. Shave everyday except the chin.
Stop trolling. :lul::lul:

• WTF
Reactions: NoseProphecy
IMG 20241016 093810179

Ngl I look way better with a beard than shaven I compared myself to my shaven pics

With a beard I'd look like a mascthetic conquistador

I am never shaving again

get a dislocated goatee foids tend to like that