I have been bullied into submission

Deleted member 4614

Deleted member 4614

Bronze
I am sorry @Aesthetic for disrespecting you, I am a narcy low T subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
when you make this type of threads, you stop being a male

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5632 and 15 others

Narcy low t subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4614
  • +1
How do you cope existing after doing such a thread? I would rather die than putting myself under someone so hard

• JFL
  • +1
Just another dog abused by his owner, at least you realized your place soon as below me. You are just a piece of junk I used to satisfy my boredom, now you are scarred for life. Crying and instantly begging for my forgiveness, submitting to the fullest extent
giphy.gif

This is what you deserved for trying to compete with a legend and forum boss like me. Its an expected outcome. You had the luck i abused you before the square continued to beat you up like a dead horse

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5204, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others
Get off this site

• +1
Interesting did they dox you or something ? or found your gf's social media? post it in this thread if so.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Just another dog abused by his owner, at least you realized your place soon as below me. You are just a piece of junk I used to satisfy my boredom, now you are scarred for life. Crying and instantly begging for my forgiveness, submitting to the fullest extent
giphy.gif

This is what you deserved for trying to compete with a legend and forum boss like me. Its an expected outcome. You had the luck i abused you before the square continued to beat you up like a dead horse

giphy.gif
Mirin the narcy levels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Aesthetic
Mirin the narcy levels
Ofcourse i am also this narcy on discord and IRL, it's not like i just put up a front on the forum or anything for fun

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Ritalincell
crz sht

• +1
Ofcourse i am also this narcy on discord and IRL, it's not like i just put up a front on the forum or anything for fun

giphy.gif
Only real narcies are proudbof being narcies. I am guilty of this too

• +1