I have been doing several Tinder experiments in the past few weeks and...

Uglybrazilian

Uglybrazilian

Communism will win in the end
This is what I found out

1 - Tattoos are a HUGE halo: Most tattoomaxxed guys will probably do well. Better have a good face if you are too highinhib for tattoos

2 - Roided bodies are not worth it: too muscular guys dont do well on Tinder. Many women will swipe left if you are muscular and has shirtless pics. You'll attract mostly landwhales. I tested 2 roided guys(with no tattoos), the first one did VERY bad, few likes and matches(just landwhales). The second One had a less muscular body but still roided. Did much better but still many low class matches, just a few fuckable.

3 - picturemaxxing helps a lot, but dont perform miracles: many aspies here think that pictures dont matter cause amnesia can take autistic selfies and slay. But remember: he is chad. I tested many picturemaxed high tier normies against other normies with worse pictures. The difference was night and day. But: I tested picturemaxed Ugly/below average guys and yeah, it did nothing for then.

4 - A good face is not enough: I tested unknown brazilian male models and most of them did poorly. I used their professional pictures. I dont know why, their faces were on point, but I think they simply didn't have much sex appeal. Of course international male models will do fine tho.

5 - beardfrauding white guys are usually slayers: if you are white, get a beard and some tattoos, thats all. I tested a beardfrauding tattoomaxxed guy. He didn't show his face in any of his pictures. All pictures were taken from far away and he was using sun glasses in all of it. Still did VERY well.

Conclusions: get tattoos ASAP if you wanna a cheap and non invasive procedure to raise your chances. Dont get too muscular, but dont be fat or skinny fat also. If you have a good body, show it, but try your best to dont look like you are consciusly showing it(pool/beach pictures are the go to). Beardfraud ASAP, get minoxidil and inject t if you cant grow a beard. Picturemax, but only if you are not too ugly. If your face is no good, take pictures with sun glasses or not looking at the camera.

• +1
Reactions: Serial Coomer, PrisonMike, Pedro Zanatta and 11 others
@Tyronecell @Beetlejuice @Deliciadecu

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
This is what I found out

4 - A good face is not enough: I tested unknown brazilian male models and most of them did poorly. I used their professional pictures. I dont know why, their faces were on point, but I think they simply didn't have much sex appeal. Of course international male models will do fine tho.

Post the models pics

@Tyronecell @Beetlejuice @Deliciadecu
Basicamente só instalar o kit galã feio jfl
Se o cara for normie fazer isso já dá um bom resultado no Tinder e vida real

Just be Caio Castro theory.
caio-castro.jpg

Basicamente só instalar o kit galã feio jfl
Se o cara for normie fazer isso já dá um bom resultado no Tinder e vida real
Fato fato

U tested this in brazil? So it doesnt matter

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400 and Deleted member 1100

Attachments

• marcus_ceciliano_20200713_200350_1.jpg
    marcus_ceciliano_20200713_200350_1.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 55
  • fernando__catto_20200715_203053_0.jpg
    fernando__catto_20200715_203053_0.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 53
Meanwhile I made a profile with literally only this photo without any bio and got hundreds of matches and women throwing themselves at me
37059668 183715939169038 5224596418710208512 n

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 6400 and MentalistKebab
Meanwhile I made a profile with literally only this photo without any bio and got hundreds of matches and women throwing themselves at me
View attachment 519484
You should take it more seriously nigga
Unless you truly believe that you are this guy on the picture

Btw so what beard length is ideal?

Btw so what beard length is ideal?
It depends on how much your lower third is bad I guess

But the guys I tested were all legit beardfrauders

They were using long beards, not stubble

• Woah
Reactions: jackthenerd
tf is picturemaxxing

This is what I found out

2 - Roided bodies are not worth it: too muscular guys dont do well on Tinder. Many women will swipe left if you are muscular and has shirtless pics. You'll attract mostly landwhales. I tested 2 roided guys(with no tattoos), the first one did VERY bad, few likes and matches(just landwhales). The second One had a less muscular body but still roided. Did much better

Dont get too muscular,
Jfl, steroids are looksmin theory confirmed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back