I HAVE BEEN DRINKING FUCKING TAP WATER

maxmendietta

maxmendietta

busy being a cuck
IM TOO LAZY TO GET THE DISPENSER WORKING AND I HAVE BEEN DRINKING TAP WATER FOR THE LAST YEAR

• +1
Reactions: HighTGymcel

Take her it's gonna be fine

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie
maxmendietta

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Adam666, Reoa, Rasputin and 3 others
tap water is mostly hard and can lead to calcification

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 2621
i use a brita filter for the estrogens. and the water where i live is 20 times cleaner than in the US anyways. get a filter coomer

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
i use a brita filter for the estrogens. and the water where i live is 20 times cleaner than in the US anyways. get a filter coomer

Same i have britta filter . Dont sure it works for stoping oestrogens imo

Same i have britta filter . Dont sure it works for stoping oestrogens imo
im currently doing a big water research. ill make a post on how to energize and purify it once im done but i know some ppl will just call cope or whatever. magnetism and water have a link

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4387, EthnicelAscension, middayshowers and 5 others
im currently doing a big water research. ill make a post on how to energize and purify it once im done but i know some ppl will just call cope or whatever. magnetism and water have a link

Noicr.

• +1
Reactions: Dragonslayer
I live in Mexico AM i safe

Enjoy your toxic water bro

Enjoy your toxic water bro
Ngl i was only kinda wary of parasites but nothing bad has happened to me tho. Not even estrogenic sides or shit.

Ngl i was only kinda wary of parasites but nothing bad has happened to me tho. Not even estrogenic sides or shit.
Boil your water and then let it cool down and then drink it. Safest way to drink water even if you live in Europe like I do.

Boil your water and then let it cool down and then drink it. Safest way to drink water even if you live in Europe like I do.
I COULD BE DRINKING ACTUALLY PURIFIED WATER.
MY INCELOID BICEPS DONT WANT TO LIFT THE BIG BOTTLE TBH SO I JUST OPEN THE TAP WATER AND DRINK TBH

I COULD BE DRINKING ACTUALLY PURIFIED WATER.
MY INCELOID BICEPS DONT WANT TO LIFT THE BIG BOTTLE TBH SO I JUST OPEN THE TAP WATER AND DRINK TBH
For your own health I would suggest doing what I do; boiling your water (use a big boiler so you don't need to keep boiling every cup of water) and then storing it somewhere.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
For your own health I would suggest doing what I do; boiling your water (use a big boiler so you don't need to keep boiling every cup of water) and then storing it somewhere.

giphy.gif

Is there lots of estrogen in tap water or is it all just a conspiracy theory meme

Even this isn't complete purification, I don't remember 4th grade biology well but iirc but boiling it just gets rid of bacteria, there's other stuff that still gets leftover.

tl dr it's over

AM TRYIN TO FIGURE OUT
it certainly makes sense because the pill could be dumped in. Personally I drink both tap and bottled but I migjt start drinking only bottled like I used to

Even this isn't complete purification, I don't remember 4th grade biology well but iirc but boiling it just gets rid of bacteria, there's other stuff that still gets leftover.

tl dr it's over
Dead bacteria is unable to harm you, alive bacteria is. Therefore boiling your water is high IQ to do.
What

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Dead bacteria is unable to harm you, alive bacteria is. Therefore boiling your water is high IQ to do.

What
yes bro, boiling it is always better than not ofc, but it's still not enough

yes bro, boiling it is always better than not ofc, but it's still not enough
Tfw bacteria is everywhere, you will never be able to escape it :feelsrope:

When you walk outside, you are swarmed by bacteria. From people's breath to the germs from the streets you touch with your shoes and spread throughout your body jfl.

highly anticipated

tag me

but it has to be long

Tfw bacteria is everywhere, you will never be able to escape it :feelsrope:

When you walk outside, you are swarmed by bacteria. From people's breath to the germs from the streets you touch with your shoes and spread throughout your body jfl.

spacesuitmaxxing, my man.

I never drank anything but tap water all my life FJL

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta
jfl u guys actually BUY fucking water? more over than i thought for some of u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
same i have never drank anything but tap water. i will indeed die of a parasite.

tenor.gif

Are you fucking the tap water before drinking it, drinking the tap water before fucking it, or something else?

waiting 4 @5foot8Paki's take on this

I buy 4 costco purified bottled water packs a month and store that in a mini fridge and thats the only water I drink

Bottled water ain't any better due to the BPA, plastics etc damaging male hormones.

Dont think ive ever had a glass of tap water in my life, always been filtered.

Still truecel