I have been drunk every single day this week

Velvet

Velvet

Silver
I have complete LDARMaxxed but it doesn’t matter what ppl say I have been rotting since Monday morning LMAO but I don’t care at all. I’m
I have complete LDARMaxxed but it doesn’t matter what ppl say I have been rotting since Monday morning LMAO but I don’t care at all.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, WhiskeyCocaine, BrettyBoy and 1 other person
It's fucking over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Velvet
Brutal OP

I'm on my 3rd night of drinking ...

Just Beer and Wine

• +1
Reactions: Velvet
Straight edge gang wya?

• +1
Brutal OP

I'm on my 3rd night of drinking ...

Just Beer and Wine
That is what I usulaly drink. I don’t mains beer but I feel the best when I get drunk AF off beer. I hope you feel good off alcohol man it can be pretty brutal but it feeels good not gonna lie lmao

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost and WhiskeyCocaine
I've been high since last friday

• +1
Reactions: jefferson and Velvet
Beer feels fine but the moment I drink wine I feel like a wasted so much time trying to feel good that I realized that I wasted most of my life LDARing instead which Isn’t okay cuz I would rather LDAR in my Room instead of some club, so I guess I would rather just rot lmaoooo

• +1
Reactions: WhiskeyCocaine
It's so boring to rot sober ...

Summer is almost here and I like to go down to the bay , lay out in the sun in my underwear and just get plastered

Right now I'm drinking 2 TSING TAO long necks and have some Cask red wine leftover ... Feels good man

• +1
It's so boring to rot sober ...

Summer is almost here and I like to go down to the bay , lay out in the sun in my underwear and just get plastered

Right now I'm drinking 2 TSING TAO long necks and have some Cask red wine leftover ... Feels good man
Tbh I enjoy the feeling of being drunk and rotting but jdk how long I can take that feeling. I feel as long as ppl don’t care about me I think I can rot as long as I want lmao

• So Sad
Reactions: WhiskeyCocaine
I can't drink because it puts in a bad mood.

Everytime i've drunk i wanted to go ER.

• +1