i have been eating sub 1200 calories a day still have pot belly/ skinny fat help

bradpittshairline

bradpittshairline

im a ass and titty lover
im underweight, and idk im not losing this belly, ive hit gym onlu 3 times this month so im low on muscle,
help me get abs my niggas

Do more abs and see what happens. Start doing cardio. What food are u eating

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973, aleksander and Mosh12
Do more abs and see what happens. Start doing cardio. What food are u eating
1-2 plates of chicken breast and for carbs 1 slice of medium cheese pizza, 1 time per day and walking 7-8k steps a day

You need to add muscle, what your body did is lower the caloric maetinence by breaking down your muscle,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679 and dantemaxxing
hahah you fell for the starve maxing meme

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jagmogs1000, RoyaleWithCheese, Hero of the Imperium and 8 others
You need muscle mass. Muscle is what burns fat. Having muscle makes your body naturally burns calories and sheds fat. You should be lifting 5x per week if you want a good physique

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and dantemaxxing
You Lack muscles so you need to bulk and than cut

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, rubberduck and Deleted member 25743
You need muscle mass. Muscle is what burns fat. Having muscle makes your body naturally burns calories and sheds fat. You should be lifting 5x per week if you want a good physique
can u suggest a good beginner progm

• So Sad
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
no pic no care

PPL (push, pull, legs)

do a quick google search on this program and choose a variation that works best for you. Good luck!
what would you say about jason blaha's ice cream fitness?

stupid ass nigga if you're not giving your body a reason to have muscle then obviously it's going to prioritize MPB over lipolysis

stupid ass nigga if you're not giving your body a reason to have muscle then obviously it's going to prioritize MPB over lipolysis
nigga whats a mpb vs lipolysis, just tell me how to fix it derogatory nigga

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
nigga whats a mpb vs lipolysis, just tell me how to fix it derogatory nigga
I did it on purpose to make you feel stupid

to preserve muscle you need to train it. train each muscle group at least once a week. just get enough caffeine + carbs and your workouts will be fine.

I did it on purpose to make you feel stupid

to preserve muscle you need to train it. train each muscle group at least once a week. just get enough caffeine + carbs and your workouts will be fine.
what does muscle preservation have to do with belly fat

what does muscle preservation have to do with belly fat
your body naturally prefers to break down muscle instead of fat because muscle cells cost energy to maintain while fat cells don't.

so if you are not giving your body a reason to preserve muscle, it will get rid of it before it even considers getting rid of fat.

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese and bradpittshairline
your body naturally prefers to break down muscle instead of fat because muscle cells cost energy to maintain while fat cells don't.

so if you are not giving your body a reason to preserve muscle, it will get rid of it before it even considers getting rid of fat.
so as i gain muscle my belly fat issue should resolve on its own?

You're losing muscle instead of fat.

your body eats muscle mass before fat on a heavy deficit, you’re just gonna look shit

• So Sad
Reactions: bradpittshairline
so as i gain muscle my belly fat issue should resolve on its own?
What you need to do is be on a caloric deficit and lift weights 5-6x a week. This way you will lose like 99% fat. It's free calories burnt too without too much fatigue so it's a winwin

I've been doing a 1000 calorie deficit for 5 weeks, lost 5kgs, and almost none of it was muscle.

im underweight, and idk im not losing this belly, ive hit gym onlu 3 times this month so im low on muscle,
help me get abs my niggas
if you just want to be lean and dont care about having a lot of muscle just do a refeed week because your metabolism is too low, and after this just cut like 30-40% with high protein but you need some strength training if you want to be lean without starving yourself, just imagine youre losing weight, you were 15 fat 15 muscle, now your 10 fat 10 muscle, you look smaller but you're still skinny fat, if you cant go to gym 4 times / week just do bodyweight exercises at home

lose more weight dont listen to @autistic_tendencies

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bradpittshairline and autistic_tendencies
What you need to do is be on a caloric deficit and lift weights 5-6x a week. This way you will lose like 99% fat. It's free calories burnt too without too much fatigue so it's a winwin

I've been doing a 1000 calorie deficit for 5 weeks, lost 5kgs, and almost none of it was muscle.
Dm bro

Update bro
love handles still havent gone but my belly is flatter and I have 2 pack abs in the morning

focusing on gaining muscle till end of year then gonna cut lower belly fat (1 inch using pinch test) and love handles

• +1
Reactions: Joshrc