I have been given an invitation to join The Tribe... (gtfih)

Deleted member 2506

Deleted member 2506

Kraken
I will ponder on whether I will join and gain new associates.

I am the puppet master;

end.

Larp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506
We would never invite such a hooligan.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Kingkellz, Deleted member 2607 and 4 others
can confirm!

Lucky I. Will be away by the time I'm 21 wish they'd let me in now as an apprentice

The Tribe is indeed the gayest group in all of Looksmax history.

• +1
Reactions: Blitz and Deleted member 2227
If it's mine

Come join the cool kids table bro

Last edited:

giphy.gif

• JFL
Stop barking for me!
One time my orthodontist told me my bite was really powerful and he'd never seen one like it and now I chew so much my bite is very strong if I was in jail and someone tried to rape me I could bite their cock off so easy jfl I could bite outh their throat

• JFL
Reactions: Vidyacoper and BigBoy
One time my orthodontist told me my bite was really powerful and he'd never seen one like it and now I chew so much my bite is very strong if I was in jail and someone tried to rape me I could bite their cock off so easy jfl I could bite outh their throat
I dont see why you would do that when you love to suck penis.

I dont see why you would do that when you love to suck penis.
Extra flavor of blood then I bitw testicle for nutrients they would die from shock of pain

Extra flavor of blood then I bitw testicle for nutrients they would die from shock of pain
Brutal testiclebitingfornutrientssotheydieofshock pill for The Tribe. Their penis sucking administrator has had enough and retired.

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman
Brutal testiclebitingfornutrientssotheydieofshock pill for The Tribe. Their penis sucking administrator has had enough and retired.
They won't accept me cuz of my age reminds me of the Jedi council mistreating Anakin causing him to kill them and turn to the dark side

• JFL
Reactions: Rift
They won't accept me cuz of my age reminds me of the Jedi council mistreating Anakin causing him to kill them and turn to the dark side
Suck their penis so they make an exception this time ;)

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman
Jfl I was gonna tag him, but I was afraid something might happen between you two and he wouldnt let you join the tribe.
He knows I am worthy

As founder of the tribe, I can confirm this as, not larp

• +1