I have been pheromonemaxxing

skinmogger rotter

skinmogger rotter

Iron
I have started pheromonemaxxing by not showering, never changing my underwear and leaving my cum inside my foreskin after masturbating. I got the idea because recently my situation with money has been tough and i need to save up, not showering is a great way to do that.

Results? Negative reactions from men, but seemingly positive from women

Men around me call out fishy and strong scents in the air
One time a man found out that it was me that was stinking like that and told me to clean myself properly before coming to a place with a bunch of people around.

But women that interact with me or are around me in an environment don't call out anything, directly or indirectly, but this might just be their "nicer" nature and nurture. It's only men really noticing and being bothered by the way i smell.
I also notice with women constant small nose and nostril movements and microexpressions of arousal, their tone also doesn't sound at all like they're trying to hide stuff from me.

I'm an above average height high MTN if it matters.

Why do other men react like that but women don't? Are they just mirin?
It could be, when you actually start becoming appealing in more conventional ways other men start wanting to bring you down.
I'm starting to think this pheromone shit is legit ngl. I get horny as fuck when women are unclean and it shows in the way they smell, so why can't it be the same for men?

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, truthhurts, NZb6Air and 3 others
Hey skinmogger I haven't read this post yet but I'll do my best to read it later.

• So Sad
Reactions: skinmogger rotter
imagine this being your first post on a looksmaxxing forum

• JFL
just stink theory

• +1
Go back to Syrian psycho comment section

• Hmm...
Dnr a single fucking atom

• WTF
@IAMNOTANINCEL is this how we're supposed to live like in nature?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, skinmogger rotter and IAMNOTANINCEL
@IAMNOTANINCEL is this how we're supposed to live like in nature?
yes. showers dont exist in nature. soap doesnt exist in nature. shampoo doesnt exist in nature
people only shower nowadays because they stink (in a bad, toxic way) from being unhealthy.
if youre in nature, youre healthy, you dont even think about showering, you just are pumping attractive pheromones in the air non stop

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, watah, skinmogger rotter and 2 others
take it a step further and cum on your stomach without wiping it off. the scent of it will become even stronger than before, and it'll drive women crazy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and skinmogger rotter
take it a step further and cum on your stomach without wiping it off. the scent of it will become even stronger than before, and it'll drive women crazy
Yeah i was thinking of doing that.
Also i'll try the ball sweat perfume.

this real? is it a DIY thing or something you could buy?
DIY
There are "pheromone perfumes" you can buy but i think they are just scams. The natural thing is much better.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: watah and Clark69
have you tried those pheromones you can buy like androsterone