@nword49

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zurzolo and thorns
@lowiqNormie

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zurzolo and thorns
Same , t50 is the only color that is considered failo and actually hurts noticeably ur psl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, Darkeningstar, thorns and 2 others
How over is it?

I have medium curly brown hair and gold skin, black eyes

Not asking nazi incels
Not good if you often cannot see the difference between iris, pupil and limbal ring.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and try2beme
@appealmaxed

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: appealmaxed, zurzolo and thorns
Do i get brown or green lense or it depends
I Have blue lenses and i ascend 1 point psl cause i have med pheno coloring and mogs utter hard , i wouldnt bother with brown if you have to fraud just get the best colors

• Love it
Reactions: try2beme
@appealmaxed
eye colour is an important feature, despite what autists say. it’s important for appeal. mine are green, but not light enough to make it a hailo, they would look brown at a distance, like any eye colour except blue tbh. there’s nothing we can realistically do. max out the rest, the better the rest, the less the eye colour will actually matter. get malik tier lashes, and insane brows. it compensates massively and is extremely high appeal. eyelashes and eyebrows will give you extremely high appeal eye area, even if other aspects are flawed. most photos you see of zayn he is squinting his ass cheeks off.
IMG 2461

without squinting they look like this
IMG 2460

if he didn’t have insane lashes and eyebrows, i’m convinced his eye area would be below average.

tl;dr - not over, make what u can change the best u can, lashes and eyebrows matter most for eye area, if you had insane lashes and brows with blue eyes, it would be the highest appeal eye area, but it’s still insane appeal without the eye colour. if your incel, or don’t get girls, it’s not cos of your dark eye colour.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, alurmo and try2beme
eye colour is an important feature, despite what autists say. it’s important for appeal. mine are green, but not light enough to make it a hailo, they would look brown at a distance, like any eye colour except blue tbh. there’s nothing we can realistically do. max out the rest, the better the rest, the less the eye colour will actually matter. get malik tier lashes, and insane brows. it compensates massively and is extremely high appeal. eyelashes and eyebrows will give you extremely high appeal eye area, even if other aspects are flawed. most photos you see of zayn he is squinting his ass cheeks off.
View attachment 3030647

without squinting they look like this
View attachment 3030648
if he didn’t have insane lashes and eyebrows, i’m convinced his eye area would be below average.

tl;dr - not over, make what u can change the best u can, lashes and eyebrows matter most for eye area, if you had insane lashes and brows with blue eyes, it would be the highest appeal eye area, but it’s still insane appeal without the eye colour. if your incel, or don’t get girls, it’s not cos of your dark eye colour.
My eye area is small like zayns frauded

My eye area is small like zayns frauded
if you’ve maxed what u can in eyes, no point mentally masterbating about your eye colour. you got what you got. you can’t change it. max out something else.

• +1
Not having blue eyes with this coloring is failo imo. Adriana Lima has same coloring but with blue eyes and she's considered gl cuz of it

• +1
Having naturally curly hair in 2024 is like being 6‘4, women love that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Manletmachine, try2beme and 1 other person
Foids mostly care about bones

• +1
Eye colouring is a shitskin cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Manletmachine and try2beme
Not having blue eyes with this coloring is failo imo. Adriana Lima has same coloring but with blue eyes and she's considered gl cuz of it
Green or blue for me?

It matches your vibe, only better option would be green for you. I’m stuck with shit brown :feelswah:

• +1
Your personality matters more

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and try2beme
i could have been born with a20 eyes
my grandma has them
all my aunts were born with dark skin and a20 eyes (fuarking exotic combo)
and my mom, the only one that was born with light skin was born with shit colored eyes
i coulda been an exotic coloring tiktok famous boy, but god said no

• +1