Deleted member 357

aharth malanday fan
EVERYTIME THE HUNGER PANG STRIKES I RE READ IT TO KEEP MYSELF IN CHECK

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
bro, set it as homepage:feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
That thread is GOAT ngl. I always thought he was a Cuck because I had seen his before pics on incels. But after his thread I was shocked. Ascension ngl

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel, dogtown, androidcel and 1 other person
Gymcels will negate

Why do you obsess over this guy

Why do you obsess over this guy
Because he’s a successful looksmaxer, something that most people here wanna become

• +1
Reactions: Autist, androidcel and Deleted member 357
Can't you just stick to a few small 100 calorie meals each day?
It ain't healthy fasting for a month, you need to get some vitamins and minerals in.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, dogtown and mojopin
Can't you just stick to a few small 100 calorie meals each day?
It ain't healthy fasting for a month, you need to get some vitamins and minerals in.
i need to put the body in a state of ketosis, i have read even so much as adding salt to water can slow down the process

Op have u thot about using nicotine to combat the hunger. If u arnt into cigs maybe like a e-cig. It’s a legit tactic and less expensive than cocaine

i need to put the body in a state of ketosis, i have read even so much as adding salt to water can slow down the process
Electrolytes will not slow down the process, you should be taking electrolytes my dude. Potassium chloride and sodium chloride a few grams each a day. If youre fasting you'll be in deep ketosis in 48 hours basically no matter what you do. Electrolytes will keep you feeling high energy during the fact, prevent refeed syndrome, and prevent keto flu symptoms/headaches/etc.

• +1
Reactions: Final82 and Deleted member 283
where are his pics?

Can someone link the thread with his pics

EVERYTIME THE HUNGER PANG STRIKES I RE READ IT TO KEEP MYSELF IN CHECK
If you dont drink a mix of potassium and sodium on ur water fast u will get really sick. I didn't do it on my first 15 day water fast and i got really sick .

Just get super depressed and don't eat theory

• +1
just eat normally and run a few miles every day, legit every cardio bunny looks like a holocaust survivor

just create a bs thread theory. over for this forum ngl

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Deleted member 206
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281, Autist, androidcel and 1 other person
Because he’s a successful looksmaxer, something that most people here wanna become
I think he's overhyped, all he did was lose weight. Yeah it helps a lot but the guy denies neck theory and any type of jaw gains/facial muscular hypertrophy. I'd show you a real looksmaxer but he asked me to stop doxing him

I think he's overhyped, all he did was lose weight. Yeah it helps a lot but the guy denies neck theory and any type of jaw gains/facial muscular hypertrophy. I'd show you a real looksmaxer but he asked me to stop doxing him
Nah it's not as simple as that. Firstly he also got liposuction and hair transplant. Look at his before and after. The guy had shit hair. The hair transplant added a lot to the appeal. I appreciate anyone who actually goes for a surgery to looksmax instead of just making plans.

Secondly he went down to 10% bodyfat, something that most people who lose weight don't go to. He wasn't your typical overweight or obese person who lost weight and went from 30% bf to 20% bf. The guy lost decent weight in his first attempt and people would have given up at that point or would have convinced themselves that this is how they look. But he tried again and this time went to 10% bodyfat which was the reason for his ascension.

Obviously there are better ones but I'd like to see a better looksmaxer who posts here. What matters even more is that he went from below average to above average imo.

• +1
Nah it's not as simple as that. Firstly he also got liposuction and hair transplant. Look at his before and after. The guy had shit hair. The hair transplant added a lot to the appeal. I appreciate anyone who actually goes for a surgery to looksmax instead of just making plans.

Secondly he went down to 10% bodyfat, something that most people who lose weight don't go to. He wasn't your typical overweight or obese person who lost weight and went from 30% bf to 20% bf. The guy lost decent weight in his first attempt and people would have given up at that point or would have convinced themselves that this is how they look. But he tried again and this time went to 10% bodyfat which was the reason for his ascension.

Obviously there are better ones but I'd like to see a better looksmaxer who posts here. What matters even more is that he went from below average to above average imo.
Didn't know about the hair transplant, he certainly looksmaxed but what I'm saying is there is a lot more shit he could do but when I tell him this he denies it all

Didn't know about the hair transplant, he certainly looksmaxed but what I'm saying is there is a lot more shit he could do but when I tell him this he denies it all
Yeah he’s anti-gymcelling. Whatever floats his boat.

Very encouraging . I want to be the best looksmaxer with money and resources ( plus some bbc and white genes ) at my disposal