I have chad level substance tolerance

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
Last night I had 9 beers, 5 shots of vodka, two blunts and two 6mg zyn and woke up fine this morning

My one chad trait

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: vampmaxxer, dopaminebeyondfried, poopoohead and 6 others
Last night I had 9 beers, 5 shots of vodka, two blunts and two 6mg zyn and woke up fine this morning

My one chad trait
Rookie incel numbers.
0.7 liter of vodka is where the Chad territory starts :lul:

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 72710, NorwoodAscender and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, TechnoBoss, ChadL1te and 1 other person
Try drinking 600ml vodka neat while you are laying under a tree at night dressed up meanwhile all your friends are surrounding you teasing you making videos and you are at the brink of death getting visuals of near death experiences
But you still wake up fine without any hangover :feelsez: :chad:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: twojei, dopaminebeyondfried, poopoohead and 3 others
the other day i drank one fucking cocktail and my head was spinning i was seeing double and had trouble walking:think:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and ChadL1te
Try drinking 600ml vodka neat while you are laying under a tree at night dressed up meanwhile all your friends are surrounding you teasing you making videos and you are at the brink of death getting visuals of near death experiences
But you still wake up fine without any hangover :feelsez: :chad:
600 is kinda insane, what was the time span

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and 5.5psl
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
@TechnoBoss what numbers did you put up in your drinking prime

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and TechnoBoss
Wtf? You legit could’ve died
Yeh I was seeing tunnels as many people who have had NDE have shared
My heart beat was racing veryyy fast
But glad that I was a fat fuck that time @210 lbs and 6'4 I made it out
Had I been twinkmaxxed I'll be 6 feet underground right now as we speak.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, NorwoodAscender and ChadL1te
Same, are you EE by Amy chance

• +1
Yeh I was seeing tunnels as many people who have had NDE have shared
My heart beat was racing veryyy fast
But glad that I was a fat fuck that time @210 lbs and 6'4 I made it out
Had I been twinkmaxxed I'll be 6 feet underground right now as we speak.
That’s insane bro, I had actual alcohol poisoning at one point and didn’t go to the hospital I actually thought I might die I threw up nothing for 5 hours

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and 5.5psl
@TechnoBoss what numbers did you put up in your drinking prime
I was finishing 1.75L every 2nd day lol. I’d go to the store and by two handles of vodka. Yesterday I went out because it was hot as fuck and needed some sun so I was with a friend. I took 3 percocets, around 3 Xanax, and a few shots of vodka. Was still standing at the end although I don’t remember how I got home lol. Woke up and all my shit was in random places in my room

But to be fair though I have a very high opiate tolerance so I don’t think I felt them.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead, i_love_roosters, NorwoodAscender and 1 other person
I was finishing 1.75L every 2nd day lol. I’d go to the store and by two handles of vodka. Yesterday I went out because it was hot as fuck and needed some sun so I was with a friend. I took 3 percocets, around 3 Xanax, and a few shots of vodka. Was still standing at the end although I don’t remember how I got home lol. Woke up and all my shit was in random places in my room

But to be fair though I have a very high opiate tolerance so I don’t think I felt them.
1.75 every two days? That’s nuts bro not tryna sound like a douche but you should actually get some biomarker tests for your liver

Isn’t mixing xans and alc really risky? Glad you made it out fine tho

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and TechnoBoss
1.75 every two days? That’s nuts bro not tryna sound like a douche but you should actually get some biomarker tests for your liver

Isn’t mixing xans and alc really risky? Glad you made it out fine tho
Yeah it was so fucked but the l liquor just doesn’t even get me drunk anymore. I should get it tested tbh. It was dumb of me. I had a friend who just kept hooking me up with stuff so I felt obligated lol or else I wasn’t gonna do more than drink.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and NorwoodAscender
eh not ideal imo

more money spent

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
at 30 yo this shit wont work

• +1
eh not ideal imo

more money spent
You’re right and I used to think that but in all honesty it’s not crazy money and I’m having a good time with friends

also the zyn and weed were free my friends bought it

• +1
Yeah it was so fucked but the l liquor just doesn’t even get me drunk anymore. I should get it tested tbh. It was dumb of me. I had a friend who just kept hooking me up with stuff so I felt obligated lol or else I wasn’t gonna do more than drink.
Fair enough, it’s hard to say no to free shit

You should try an alcohol tolerance break

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and NorwoodAscender
You’re right and I used to think that but in all honesty it’s not crazy money and I’m having a good time with friends

also the zyn and weed were free my friends bought it
i’ve never had a zyn before, worth the hype?

i always get offered one but once they realize I haven’t had one before people just say i’d prob throw up taking a 6 mg pouch for the first time

• +1
i’ve never had a zyn before, worth the hype?

i always get offered one but once they realize I haven’t had one before people just say i’d prob throw up taking a 6 mg pouch for the first time
They’re not somethint worth doing all the time but a drunk zyn definitely hits and gives you a really nice buzz

If you’ve never had one def start with 3mg, it’s still very nice and you can take it out whenever

• +1
13 yr old aah post

• JFL

Stay safe bud

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and ChadL1te
one time i drank 3 full glasses of vodka and blacked out and puked my guts out

havent touched vodka since

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and ChadL1te