I have clearer skin than most girls

rapidinshallah

rapidinshallah

Bronze
IMG 20221007 145130

Does anyone have any idea why my skin is super clear despite having shitty habits that could have otherwise harmed my skin?

Never had acne or a single pimple JFL

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lynx, BigBundaSlapper, Prince88 and 12 others
Most girls actually have horrible skin from what I've seen. At least without makeup. But I have the same thing going on skin-wise and I eat more Little Caesars pizza than anybody in the world (5x a week), so I'd say it's genetic.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, BigBundaSlapper, Prince88 and 7 others
Lose the glasses

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and TUSSELEIF
Insane ramus failod by pheno and bug eyes jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lonelycurry, FailedNormieManlet, justinzayn and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Nebula
please fix the autism look and u will literally be 6.5 Psl bro

• Hmm...
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
Lose the glasses
I have noticed a lot of people on this forum have a shittier sense of style than even normies even after being here for some time

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 20677 and MakinMogReturns
At that age it is pretty much impossible to have bad skin. Most skin issues are caused by hormonal imbalances. Some people might not develop them even with awful diets. However, everyone eventually descends hard if they don't take care of their skin. You're not 18 forever. Lachowski used to look like a god, now he like a normie in some pictures and he's 30.

These kinds of humble brags are stupid.

• So Sad
Reactions: ChristianChad
For reference, I wasn't having any issues with my skin despite nearly smoking 2 packs of cigarettes in a day sometimes, drinking heavily and taking hard drugs that made me skip sleep for 2 to 3 days. There is no specific cause, you probably just have a good hormonal profile, some people have a hard time with that. My only advice is to START now with skin care and develop an anti aging routine. That means eating well, cutting most of alcohol and drugs (you can still take them to socialmax, but JFL if you haven't seen people in their early 20's descend from partying too hard) and working out consistently with calisthenics and cardio. This way you will extend your youth longer.

• +1
At that age it is pretty much impossible to have bad skin. Most skin issues are caused by hormonal imbalances. Some people might not develop them even with awful diets. However, everyone eventually descends hard if they don't take care of their skin. You're not 18 forever. Lachowski used to look like a god, now he like a normie in some pictures and he's 30.

These kinds of humble brags are stupid.
4 hour long sun batheing sessions in middle east sun when i am european, then afterwards years of heavy stress, starvation, sleep deprivation and my skin is garbage at 17. heavy stress rapes your skin

i sun bathed a lot one summer because i was retarded, that was when my depression allieveted a bit

one of the funniest pics ive ever seen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
4 hour long sun batheing sessions in middle east sun when i am european, then afterwards years of heavy stress, starvation, sleep deprivation and my skin is garbage at 17. heavy stress rapes your skin
Yes, that's why I am so chilled out at my kitchen job (it's only for a month) that everyone thinks I am retarded. Today I walked out of some overtime because they need eggs or something tomorrow. Who cares? They'll be made first thing in the morning. I don't mind kitchen work, but I am universally disliked when I work there. Probably for a good reason. There's a benefit to retard maxing, people will sometimes show you how to do something, waste their own time and finish your work. I cut every corner possible. I almost told my colleague I am so slow only so he can do my job.

NO CORTISOL NO STRESS WORK UNTIL YOU GET FIRED LOLOLOLOLOL.

You're so young you can probably recover good skin though. Follow collagen maxing routines here. Your body should naturally produce everything it needs and some at this point.

• Love it
Yes, that's why I am so chilled out at my kitchen job (it's only for a month) that everyone thinks I am retarded. Today I walked out of some overtime because they need eggs or something tomorrow. Who cares? They'll be made first thing in the morning. I don't mind kitchen work, but I am universally disliked when I work there. Probably for a good reason. There's a benefit to retard maxing, people will sometimes show you how to do something, waste their own time and finish your work. I cut every corner possible. I almost told my colleague I am so slow only so he can do my job.

NO CORTISOL NO STRESS WORK UNTIL YOU GET FIRED LOLOLOLOLOL.

You're so young you can probably recover good skin though. Follow collagen maxing routines here. Your body should naturally produce everything it needs and some at this point.
How old are you? What country? I need some more context
Thank u

HE IS 18 years old WITH good skin genes. he deos not even need skin care.
you are supposed to start before it starts to decline not after.

• +1
Reactions: GalacticHero
aren’t u the guy a rly high iq aswell

good genes rly come in packages

How old are you? What country? I need some more context
Thank u
I'm 25, going to be 26 in a few months. Right now I am in Austria, I am from North-East Europe originally. My skin is still good despite some very bad habits early on, but I've seen improvements with regular skin care routine. I've made it a rule to always wear sunblock, reapply if in serious sun, and to clean my face and then apply retinol + moisturizer.

I honestly hate kitchen work so much, but I'm somehow keeping my cortisol low. I used to get so stressed that I'd be borderline considering walk out every day. I hate all my coworkers who get stressed out over fucking 5 mins of time or some kind of little things that have no meaning in life.

• Love it
lol at op not posting proper pics

I'm 25, going to be 26 in a few months. Right now I am in Austria, I am from North-East Europe originally. My skin is still good despite some very bad habits early on, but I've seen improvements with regular skin care routine. I've made it a rule to always wear sunblock, reapply if in serious sun, and to clean my face and then apply retinol + moisturizer.

I honestly hate kitchen work so much, but I'm somehow keeping my cortisol low. I used to get so stressed that I'd be borderline considering walk out every day. I hate all my coworkers who get stressed out over fucking 5 mins of time or some kind of little things that have no meaning in life.
How did you come to Austria? What were your previous jobs? How are you living right now? Do you fuck girls?

How did you come to Austria? What were your previous jobs? How are you living right now? Do you fuck girls?
I found a job in a ski/spa resort town - they're always looking for people and half of the staff don't even speak German. Look around and you'll find some. I actually found my listing on Workaway. You could probably find things on Indeed. Typically they provide free or very cheap private rooms, food and some other bonuses. I have all my meals covered in a good restaurant kitchen. I've worked in hostels, student accommodations, kitchens, all kinds of places. Pay isn't amazing, but it has a very low barrier of entry and you'll be saving most of what you make as your living expenses are mostly covered. Most workers are here for the winter season so they can skii. For me right now that is too expensive of an investment in a sport I haven't even tried, so my idea is to try staying here until January, save up and learn German and then maybe go to Berlin or Vienna.

I'm living alright, but I am trying to find another place that has either a better position or a climbing gym. I prefer reception work as you don't do all that much and people are mostly easy to handle. Kitchen work is hectic. Colleagues are like dogs because if you start being lazy they suffer, so they will chase your ass for work. But even then I am managing OK. I was supposed to sweep in a bin, but I just did it in a corner. They won't be able to tell anyways. I spilled some eggs all over the place, but I just cleaned the visible parts - if someone asks I have no idea. I'm doing everything possible to do nothing.

• Woah
you are supposed to start before it starts to decline not after.
Bro its genetic. No matter what you do. its gonna get sacked.. If you have good skin type. you dont need much for it.. Just moisture, suncream and thats it.

Take glycine for skin.
- It's a component for collagen
- It's needed for producing antioxidants
- It helps with sleep
= Win

Damn, very nice skin bhai.

Meanwhile my skin looks like it's been decimated by trillions of artillery shells. It's No Man's Land but 100x worse.

u a block bhai

lol at the combined iq of this thread :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677
Looks half virgin half chad mix
, mirin ramus

bro lower third mogs the entire forum combined