I have clicking on my right Ramus. Do anybody has the same problem? And to fix it?

D

Deleted member 42845

Future Slayer
As I remember myself I used to fight a lot all my life, And year ago I fought with a guy in Village and during a fight he landed 1 good punch on a jaw. At the end of the fight I didn't feel anything. But in the morning I remember that it was slightly painful to eat food for few days, and after that I hear Clicking sometimes on My Jaw, near the ramus? Does anybody has the same problem and how to fix that?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and forevermirin
TMD? you might want to get that checked out

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, PseudoMaxxer and Deleted member 42845
i have the same problem, i’m gonna get checked soon for TMD

Can you answer my question? Do you masturbate?
Currently now, I'm more than 1 month Nofap. Honestly Fapping takes lots of time and energy which you could use to do more useful things

Currently now, I'm more than 1 month Nofap. Honestly Fapping takes lots of time and energy which you could use to do more useful things
Im on day 4 rn planning to go 14 and then more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42845
As I remember myself I used to fight a lot all my life, And year ago I fought with a guy in Village and during a fight he landed 1 good punch on a jaw. At the end of the fight I didn't feel anything. But in the morning I remember that it was slightly painful to eat food for few days, and after that I hear Clicking sometimes on My Jaw, near the ramus? Does anybody has the same problem and how to fix that?
But why do u fight with niggas on village tho and why are you a bad fighter you let them punch you

• +1
But why do u fight with niggas on village tho and why are you a bad fighter you let them punch you
I'm not a bad fighter, I used to wrestle, plus I do gym and bench press 330 lbs. Why I fight a lot, probably because I have Anger Issues. If you fight a lot, you 100% will receive some punches no matter, Especially if you are in a fight with multiple men against mutiple men and no one safe from Sucker Punches. In that fight in village I had conflict with him during Football game we argued and decided to fight. In villages Fights are pretty Regular thing. First when fight began we fought just hand to hand, just striking and during it he managed to land one solid good punch on my right ramus. But then I double legged him and bodyslammed him onto the Ground and began to hit him, after that our friends divided us. Immideatly after that fight I didn't feel anything I felt good. But next day there was Pain on My right Ramus and it was painful to eat. but after several days, this pain disappeared but after this I hear Clicking on my right side of the jaw some time

I'm not a bad fighter, I used to wrestle, plus I do gym and bench press 330 lbs. Why I fight a lot, probably because I have Anger Issues. If you fight a lot, you 100% will receive some punches no matter, Especially if you are in a fight with multiple men against mutiple men and no one safe from Sucker Punches. In that fight in village I had conflict with him during Football game we argued and decided to fight. In villages Fights are pretty Regular thing. First when fight began we fought just hand to hand, just striking and during it he managed to land one solid good punch on my right ramus. But then I double legged him and bodyslammed him onto the Ground and began to hit him, after that our friends divided us. Immideatly after that fight I didn't feel anything I felt good. But next day there was Pain on My right Ramus and it was painful to eat. but after several days, this pain disappeared but after this I hear Clicking on my right side of the jaw some time
Holy shit 330lbs is crazy, how tall are u and how much do u weigh how old are u

• +1