I have come to the conclusion that height is mostly a cope

Deleted member 18931

Deleted member 18931

Kraken
I am on holiday in SEA (Singapore) and I have seen so many couples where the dude is shorter than the girl. Also they don't have Chad faces either, mostly LTN-MTN. Along with that I've seen so many fat niggas here with girlfriends who aren't tall either. So my conclusion is height is cope and most guys can ascend if they get into a good social circle and NT max. Most users here have no social circle including myself so we will never have a LTR. Some niggas might say betabux but these couples are like 18 - 25 so idk. NT/Social circlemaxxing is legit and it's how most guys ascend and get into ltr

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Ultravisionary Bism, John124 and 6 others
Well sometimes, but don't forget you're in asia, ironic if the guys you saw were white with asian girls :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Stopping@Nothing19
Well sometimes, but don't forget you're in asia, ironic if the guys you saw were white with asian girls :lul:
Nope I've actually seen very little WMAF young couples and the ones that are, are usually older like 40 plus old fat white dudes

height is cope after 6"3 but a halo between 6"1-6"3

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
height is cope after 6"3 but a halo between 6"1-6"3
Probs true but I'm saying I see a lot of asian guys who are shorter than their gfs here and they are LTN-MTN facially. It proves NT/social circlemaxxing is legit

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
in SEA yeah obviously this is the case because there's nothing better for them to choose from. However in the west it's the complete opposite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
in SEA yeah obviously this is the case because there's nothing better for them to choose from. However in the west it's the complete opposite
Yeah that's true tbh and people here are very shy around foreigners. I fuck 3 different girls here and all of them said they liked me but were too shy to say anything

• +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
Probs true but I'm saying I see a lot of asian guys who are shorter than their gfs here and they are LTN-MTN facially. It proves NT/social circlemaxxing is legit
would u say im MTN for a 16 yr old vietnamese ? (unlooksmaxxed)

also i think frame is more important then height

heres my frame as a untrained/rotting gamer

I looksmaxx to be the best man my future wife can ever have, you don't understand the difference in treatment a sub5 and chad get, even if both are in LTR.

If you are in LTR mogging your wife, she will be obsessed with you 24/7, treating you like a prince, i don't think the same case is for sub5 even if he's in LTR.

You shouldn't looksmaxx to be in an LTR, ltr is easy, you should looksmaxx so you experience the feminine nature of women in its truest sense

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: John124, exeight, Vasco-v2 and 2 others
Yes you are mtn I'd say and I've seen guys that look worse than you with cute Chinese girls here
tryna looksmax to HTN but i dont know any looksmaxxing which can get me too HTN

i got cucked by a 5'8 retard (im 6'2) ur absolutely right

• +1
Reactions: Gladiator and Deleted member 17829
Most of the guys who have girlfriends are MTN-HTB, 5'9-5'11 tall, but nobody leaves their house here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
Height is everything

tryna looksmax to HTN but i dont know any looksmaxxing which can get me too HTN
This might sound kinda gay but you might wanna make up max to remove the black blemish on your face

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Bonesbonesbonesbone
This might sound kinda gay but you might wanna make up max to remove the black blemish on your face
It's a birthmark but yeah im planning to get it removed if it doesnt scar possibly when i turn 20 and hopefully ascend to HTN

• +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
It's a birthmark but yeah im planning to get it removed if it doesnt scar possibly when i turn 20 and hopefully ascend to HTN
Also maybe try a different hair style, im sure you could get one better. Maybe instead of going to a barber you could go to a hair stylist if you hairs long enough. They will take like 40 dollars, but the cut may ascend you

Also maybe try a different hair style, im sure you could get one better. Maybe instead of going to a barber you could go to a hair stylist if you hairs long enough. They will take like 40 dollars, but the cut may ascend you
i havent cut my hair yet but my grandma does it and its dogshit but im planning to get one from a barber but i need to do my essentials like vaseline for my dry lips/chapped lips, skincare, and drinking lots of water.

would be so fucking happy being HTN but im capped at MTN

• +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
This topic is reddit-tier.

'Oh i know this ugly balding manlet indian janitor and he is bringing home supermodels every weekend'

jfl at thinking height is cope. I know 6'5 normies that get approached all the time because of their height. They slay with ease.

Meanwhile 6'0 normies are incels.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DarkLooks, ErbCel, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
I am on holiday in SEA (Singapore)
The average male height of Singapore is 5'6", if you are 5'8", more than half of the male population will be shorter than you.
Congrats, you have just proved the height-pill.

• Woah
Reactions: poopoohead
I am on holiday in SEA (Singapore) and I have seen so many couples where the dude is shorter than the girl. Also they don't have Chad faces either, mostly LTN-MTN. Along with that I've seen so many fat niggas here with girlfriends who aren't tall either. So my conclusion is height is cope and most guys can ascend if they get into a good social circle and NT max. Most users here have no social circle including myself so we will never have a LTR. Some niggas might say betabux but these couples are like 18 - 25 so idk. NT/Social circlemaxxing is legit and it's how most guys ascend and get into ltr
real and truth.

Met a 6'5 guy at uni and this girl liked him even though he was ltn facial at most :ogre:

come again?
couldnt hear you from up here

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel and Deleted member 15827
Idk why theres so many height copers on this site recently saying height dont matter
Ok it’s not everything but it’s pretty damn important lol.

Ok it’s not everything but it’s pretty damn important lol.
life starts at average height

its literally a requirement for other things to begin to matter

i hate being a manlet

You are litterally 190cm + and heightfrauding for more height with boots and lifts and you dare write this thread. On top of that you have a decent amount of lays and you are 4 PSL. Did you get those thanks to the power of friendship if height is cope?

You are litterally 190cm + and heightfrauding for more height with boots and lifts and you dare write this thread. On top of that you have a decent amount of lays and you are 4 PSL. Did you get those thanks to the power of friendship if height is cope?
I attribute it to JBW as all of my slays are asian women

It is a fact. Short men are in relationships with women, pretty women, even beautiful women. The question is, is that are these women truly attracted to their partner? Are they lusting for their boyfriend? Did they have a strong lustful attraction for them at any time in the relationship? If not, then there is a chink in the armor in that relationship. Where are these women in their lives when you see them with their boyfriend. Have they already slept with 50 men and are now ready to settle down all while still having possible options sitting in their phone that they think about every now and then? Or are they TRULY satisfied, or within reason satisfied. How long will the relationship last? It is more unlikely to see women with Chad's because the so called Chad's are less likely to settle down. In my opinion it's a mixed bag. Women are of course attracted to these men, however, in today's day and age the surface of what you see in passing, holding hands with a average or below man may mean she is settling, not fully attracted, not fully committed. Noone is safe with these woman (in the grande scheme, yes everyone is different) today. So many options, inflated value and not needing a man for support, giving in to human desires, not valuing current relationship to the level it needs for success makes things plain difficult

this is the height of folly

Ive never seen a Guy shorter than her gf. 1 inch taller yes.

What terrible logic. Just because you see short guys with girlfriends does not mean height does not matter. I also see ugly guys with girlfriends, skinny guys with girlfriends, and Indian guys with girlfriends. Does that mean none of these things matter? No. It means that while good looks, frame, and height give you a significant advantage, social skills are also important.

Last edited:
i havent cut my hair yet but my grandma does it and its dogshit but im planning to get one from a barber but i need to do my essentials like vaseline for my dry lips/chapped lips, skincare, and drinking lots of water.

would be so fucking happy being HTN but im capped at MTN
Honestly, in my opinion you're higher than MTN. Your eye area looks very nice. No homo.

I looksmaxx to be the best man my future wife can ever have, you don't understand the difference in treatment a sub5 and chad get, even if both are in LTR.

If you are in LTR mogging your wife, she will be obsessed with you 24/7, treating you like a prince, i don't think the same case is for sub5 even if he's in LTR.

You shouldn't looksmaxx to be in an LTR, ltr is easy, you should looksmaxx so you experience the feminine nature of women in its truest sense
THIS

This is the one (physical) thing that women will admit that they are attracted to, how tf is a cope? It should really just be obvious. A man who is standing next to a man six inches taller than him will feel less of a man.

Also, it's East Asia. The culture is more monogamous, so women will be more pressured to find a man, even if he is of lower quality.

This is the one (physical) thing that women will admit that they are attracted to, how tf is a cope? It should really just be obvious. A man who is standing next to a man six inches taller than him will feel less of a man.

Also, it's East Asia. The culture is more monogamous, so women will be more pressured to find a man, even if he is of lower quality.