I have credibility now?

AncapFAG

AncapFAG

U.S.S umbrella corporation
after I said that I would not be back, after I was a user of .is, after doing larping, after spam my picture,I can consider my self a real mentalcel?

after I said that I would not be back, after I was a user of .is, after doing larping, after spam my picture,I can consider my self a real mentalcel?
why do you want to go and rot on incels.is, are you retarded?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
you sure have mental issues bro

Volcel imo.

why do you want to go and rot on incels.is, are you retarded?
Do you think im normal? then I like larping and I dream of revolution against foids by incels

Do you think im normal? then I like larping and I dream of revolution against foids by incels
foids didnt do anything to you, they were born like that, incels are the ones who need to be wiped out to get rid of genetic shit

foids didnt do anything to you, they were born like that, incels are the ones who need to be wiped out to get rid of genetic shit
Incels are my friend, then I am really convinced that I am a genetic warrior as I am great Dio. I have always dreamed of going to ER on the normies. The incels and chad will be my new proletariat