I have decided to join the Gangster Disciples.

Deleted member 6164

Deleted member 6164

Lay flat when the war comes
They are basically the 3rd largest black gang in America I don’t like the bloods or crips and the Trinitarios (my ethnicity’s gang) is too small, so I would fit with the GDs. I will probably false claim if nobody puts me on but I red like 12 pages of GD history so if anybody tries to check me I will basically know everything. Although they are the most hated gang in New York probs and Nick blixky just got killed like last week. Gang shit tho. 74 til da world blow

Just leak your gang affiliations on a website that's monitored by the FBI bro.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadlitecel, Deleted member 5632, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
do you really think if someone catches you false claiming he will ask you about the gangs history instead of asking people if they know you?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and AutisticBeaner
do you really think if someone catches you false claiming he will ask you about the gangs history instead of asking people if they know you?
Meh true he’ll probably ask who put me on I’ll just make up some bs I’m good at lying

Meh true he’ll probably ask who put me on I’ll just make up some bs I’m good at lying
gl lol
there are enough videos on the internet of guys getting beaten up for false claiming

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Not worth it to mess with gang shit. Knowing their history won't do shit either, you gonna be beat to a pulp if anyone finds out you're false claiming.

Lost for identity fatherless faggot.

gl lol
there are enough videos on the internet of guys getting beaten up for false claiming
Yea true but u gotta understand im in New York where u go from blood to Crip with nobody questioning it and I’m not even lying look at this fool lol

(Yes that’s the same guy btw)