I have destroyed my fuckbuddys life (in hindsight i thought we were bf and gf)

balding17yomanletcel

balding17yomanletcel

Apostle Of GlaxoSmithKline
I was hanging out with a bitch few moments from now on and doing all kinds of drugs together for like a month straight, i had her on mdma date with me with sole purpose of falling her into love with me, anyway fast forward a month she had to leave for seasonal work to another city, and the 3rd day she cheated on me so i proceeded to kick her out from her job texting her boss that shes a drug addict and all drug pictures i called her family up and let them disown her and much etc,

thoughts? this is like 1/100 of story its extremely enjoyable with details but i thought id get 0 so i wrote summary

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: highschoolmaxxer, Costcosuperstore, Klasik616 and 3 others
Bitch deserved it

• JFL
Reactions: nathan and balding17yomanletcel
insane shit tier storytellings, this could have been top off topic post yet my shitty storytelling made tghis invisible 0

• So Sad
Reactions: nathan
  • +1
Reactions: nathan and watah
What’s here race? That would explain it
turkcel, funny thing is we are related shes like my 4th cousin or something and i just random approached her no background info at all

• JFL
Reactions: nathan and watah
Nah she ruined it herself for using drugs, females already have ideal life without drugs if they need to pep it up with drugs just JFL at them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Debetro and balding17yomanletcel
Nah she ruined it herself for using drugs, females already have ideal life without drugs if they need to pep it up with drugs just JFL at them
i was dealing drugs w her was wrong w that

I was hanging out with a bitch few moments from now on and doing all kinds of drugs together for like a month straight, i had her on mdma date with me with sole purpose of falling her into love with me, anyway fast forward a month she had to leave for seasonal work to another city, and the 3rd day she cheated on me so i proceeded to kick her out from her job texting her boss that shes a drug addict and all drug pictures i called her family up and let them disown her and much etc,

thoughts? this is like 1/100 of story its extremely enjoyable with details but i thought id get 0 so i wrote summary
Based dark triad slayer

More women need to feel pain . I've had bitches ghost me and it fucking sucks cause I never got to put them in their place.

The thing is most of the time they'll do what your foid did, which is cheat on you and then break up with you or just maintain two relations. But they don't really get any consequence. This time that dumb bitch did

Based dark triad slayer

More women need to feel pain . I've had bitches ghost me and it fucking sucks cause I never got to put them in their place.

The thing is most of the time they'll do what your foid did, which is cheat on you and then break up with you or just maintain two relations. But they don't really get any consequence. This time that dumb bitch did
i wish i didnt do this, because i could have fucked her again now shes threatening to report me to narcotic polcie

i wish i didnt do this, because i could have fucked her again now shes threatening to report me to narcotic polcie
Nah its good, your only mistake was not beating her some.

If you have not gotten rid of your stash already, then do so immediately. Then avoid contacting that foid . Find another foid to fuck. At the end of the day their just holes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back