I have extremely narrow upper jaw(-20mm) and class 3 maloclusion

Weter

Weter

Gold
Doctors have advised me to install 4 nails and expand upper jaw then they told me to save 10k$ and come back for class3 surgery, what do yall think on this, really appreciate any contribution cuz my life really sucks

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: soover4me and Sergeant
Doctors have advised me to install 4 nails and expand upper jaw then they told me to save 10k$ and come back for class3 surgery, what do yall think on this, really appreciate any contribution cuz my life really sucks
do it

Both upper jaw expansion and surgery moving my lower jack back? wont it make me look like a receeded lower jaw, mb better to have underbite then overbite?
overbite is definately better than underbite, your palate will get expanded wich prob will ascend you hard

overbite is definately better than underbite, your palate will get expanded wich prob will ascend you hard
Do you think underbite can be fixed by moving upper jaw forward(lefort) instead of 10K surgery just to bring lower jaw back?

Do you think underbite can be fixed by moving upper jaw forward(lefort) instead of 10K surgery just to bring lower jaw back?
it depends on your forward growth, if your forward growth is really ass it would help, dont forget MSE too, but lefort1 is 20-40k if you cant get insurance to pay for it,

Show a pic of somedy getting an ascension from expanding the palate. ( You wont cause there is nobody )

Go to a surgeon which is focusing on Looks and health.

Show a pic of somedy getting an ascension from expanding the palate. ( You wont cause there is nobody )

Go to a surgeon which is focusing on Looks and health.

• +1
Reactions: anticel
yes they should bring ur upper jaw forward, talk w good surgeons and dont listen to idiots.