cure: ER u will ascend

Hopefuel for @InnerVoid

• JFL
Reactions: Zonar
Im subhuman so wont work

• +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over
Im subhuman so wont work
Same but in the video it said appearance doesn't matter maybe just maybe if males are super rare we could ascend bro

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 56659
Too late since it's blowing up on insta. All the subhumans will go there

• So Sad
Unironically would actually probably work. Not that you'll go though

Being bullied makes young people incredibly insecure: When you're being bullied, you can feel constantly insecure and on guard. Even if you're not actively being bullied, you're aware it could start anytime. It has a big mental and emotional impact—you feel unaccepted, isolated, angry, and withdrawn. try to be more thoughtful frogman

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit

Being bullied makes young people incredibly insecure: When you're being bullied, you can feel constantly insecure and on guard. Even if you're not actively being bullied, you're aware it could start anytime. It has a big mental and emotional impact—you feel unaccepted, isolated, angry, and withdrawn. try to be more thoughtful frogman
Lol. As if I should care. :lul: :lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• WTF
Lol. As if I should care. :lul: :lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
The Bible commands us to love our neighbor as ourselves (Mark 12:31) and to treat others the way we would like to be treated (Luke 6:31). There is no room in the Christian faith for belittling or abusing someone. Every person, regardless of what he or she looks or acts like, is created in the image of God (Gen. 1:26-27; James 3:9-10) and is worthy of the dignity that God gives to every person.

frogman i fear lucifer is in ur heart do u have no conscience? how can u sleep knowing ur bullying and hurting an already broken man like @InnerVoid why not lift him up?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
The Bible commands us to love our neighbor as ourselves (Mark 12:31) and to treat others the way we would like to be treated (Luke 6:31). There is no room in the Christian faith for belittling or abusing someone. Every person, regardless of what he or she looks or acts like, is created in the image of God (Gen. 1:26-27; James 3:9-10) and is worthy of the dignity that God gives to ev

frogman i fear lucifer is in ur heart do u have no conscience? how can u sleep knowing ur bullying and hurting an already broken man like @InnerVoid why not lift him up?
Yada yada religious bullshit. Yada yada Satan. Everyday I bully him I sleep like a baby. And on the days where I don't bully him? I also sleep like a baby. Because I don't care about that pathetic loser at all. :lul:

If you care so much, you should uplift him yourself, so I can tear him down that much better. Hahaha :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Yada yada religious bullshit. Yada yada Satan. Everyday I bully him I sleep like a baby. And on the days where I don't bully him? I also sleep like a baby. Because I don't care about that pathetic loser at all. :lul:

If you care so much, you should uplift him yourself, so I can tear him down that much better. Hahaha :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Its over Lucifers grip on ur soul is too tight i will pray for u brother

• JFL
Yes. I am devil incarnate. Help @InnerVoid . Make it more of a challenge for me. Let this be a wager between us. On one side, you representing the forces of good :tiny: and on the other, me; representing pure unadultered destruction. :aheago: :feelsohh:

If you turn down my challenge, you are no longer a good person. Because all it takes for evil to triumph, is for people to do nothing to prevent it. You would be denying your moral obligation, therefore not being good.

Stand up to me now, or your guilt will eat you forever. Stand up to me or you're just as evil as me.:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Skywalker and 6′2 still over
Chiirp chirp chirp chirp chiiirp
Images 36

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Yes. I am devil incarnate. Help @InnerVoid . Make it more of a challenge for me. Let this be a wager between us. On one side, you representing the forces of good :tiny: and on the other, me; representing pure unadultered destruction. :aheago: :feelsohh:

If you turn down my challenge, you are no longer a good person. Because all it takes for evil to triumph, is for people to do nothing to prevent it. You would be denying your moral obligation, therefore not being good.

Stand up to me now, or your guilt will eat you forever. Stand up to me or you're just as evil as me.:lul::lul::lul:
not an electron

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and 6′2 still over
That village and that custom are definetly real(y)

not an electron
Reminder that not a single electron from your dick will get to interact with any proton from any woman's pussy too.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
  • +1
Ropemaxxing when?
when i get berated on by my teacher for failing a simple test which means i wont be getting that subdisdy i wanted. imagine devoting your whole life in one goal and you get cucked in the end

• JFL
when i get berated on by my teacher for failing a simple test which means i wont be getting that subdisdy i wanted. imagine devoting your whole life in one goal and you get cucked in the end
With your subpar brain, why are you even surprised? :lul: :tiny::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Imagine beeing so offputting whitegirls / western dont want u